Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 645
  1. #341
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,398
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Ages ago?

  2. #342
    Like a boss yo
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,852
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

    Was gonna say...Elektra confirmed happened awhile back when they announced the new actors joining the show.

  3. #343
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,348
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Guess I'm late to the party. In either case, great news. Here's hoping for Bullseye.

  4. #344
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,398
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Bullseye is in Civil War.

  5. #345
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,625
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    Bullseye is in Civil War.
    Crossbones is in Civil War. However I wasn't aware that Bullseye, who has major rolls in the Daredevil universe, was.

  6. #346
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,348
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Was what? I'm confused. He is not credited in either the Season 2 or the Civil War.

  7. #347
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Was in Civil War.

  8. #348
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,398
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Ahh, yeah. Confusing names, my bad.

  9. #349
    Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,008
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I just noticed DD wears sneakers. I thought they were boots. /shrug

  10. #350
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,262
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Rulke View Post
    I just noticed DD wears sneakers. I thought they were boots. /shrug
    Maybe he didn't see which pair he grabbed that day.

  11. #351

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,039
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    Maybe he didn't see which pair he grabbed that day.
    Mah niggah!

  12. #352
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,398
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Because what is old is new again, a bunch of sites are reporting the return of the Taskmaster copyright to Marvel even though they got it back when Daredevil returned. I am not sure why this is making the rounds now.

  13. #353
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,625
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    Because what is old is new again, a bunch of sites are reporting the return of the Taskmaster copyright to Marvel even though they got it back when Daredevil returned. I am not sure why this is making the rounds now.
    Because it came up in a Deadpool interview with the director a few days ago, someone wrote up a headline, and then everyone else parroted the news like always.

  14. #354
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,398
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

  15. #355
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,883
    BG Level
    10

    YAWS

  16. #356
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,387
    BG Level
    10

    nice

  17. #357
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    816
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    All of my wants

  18. #358
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,398
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Rumor: Season Two to premier on March 25th (the same day Batman V Superman releases)
    http://comicbook.com/2016/01/04/dare...an-v-superman/

  19. #359

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,039
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Marvel cockblocking anyway they can?

    hahahahaha

  20. #360
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,348
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I approve.

Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Orange is the New Black. HOT DONNA inside.
    By Cliron in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 212
    Last Post: 2019-05-22, 10:04
  2. House of Cards - Final Season (6) Fall 2018
    By Qalbert in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 231
    Last Post: 2018-09-07, 09:49
  3. Hemlock Grove
    By Takiwaki in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 2015-09-28, 20:08
  4. Zombieland TV
    By 6souls in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 2013-05-17, 12:02