I am like 4 eps in.
It's pretty ok.
I am like 4 eps in.
It's pretty ok.
3 in, interested. I read ahead, the twist this season is pure fuckery for Jessica's psyche.
Can I watch this without the other Netflix superhero shows? I haven't watched one since daredevil s2
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Need Jessica season 1. Defenders and Luke Cage have yet to be brought up in what I've seen.
9 in, has it's moment. Definitely has some weak points and they stretch what could be a few scenes into a whole episode.
On episode 11 now and man, things really go off the rails in the last part of the season.
No appearances throughout. There's a few chats about how she's done heroic stuff but it seems to be all about season 1 and it's very minor. You could honestly watch it without season 1 and miss very little, though I don't see why you would. This season has its good points, especially if you like superhero stories where nothing's really black and white, but it was never going to be better than season 1.
Thought this season was okay, but not as good as the first. Maybe felt a bit too long? Not sure it needed to be 13 episodes.
The only way this would've been as good as season 1 would beSpoiler: show
Spoiler: show
Just finished it. It was never going to top season 1, but it was still great nonetheless.
Spoiler: show
On ep 8 and on the whole it really feels like it is dragging. I’m enjoying it but I’m not sure I see the actual point yet.
I'm curious if The Raft will be the theme that connects all of the shows this run. It sure was mentioned a lot this season.
JK I see where it’s going now.
Slow fucking origin story and too much boring backstory.
Season could probably be about 8 episodes with some clever editing and nothing would be lost.
Definitely could have almost entirely removed Jeri from this season and nothing of value would have been lost.
I kept waiting for her story to finally tie into everything else and it never happened.
ya she's a sucker
Yeah I thought we were leading into
Spoiler: show