Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 863
  1. #361
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,639
    BG Level
    10

    fucking fuck fuckity fuckers

  2. #362
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    OKAY PUT ON THE REDSKINS GAME, FOX.

  3. #363
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,130
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    RGLOL

  4. #364
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,639
    BG Level
    10

    YAY

  5. #365
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Bob Triple doing his best Johnny Football impression

  6. #366
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,639
    BG Level
    10

    DRAM TRAM

  7. #367
    I pullout to go pee.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,739
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    OKAY PUT ON THE REDSKINS GAME, FOX.
    Sorry this game is too close for that to happen

  8. #368
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,639
    BG Level
    10

    it's good to see the schiano men won also

    RUTGERS

  9. #369
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    so we don't get to see the end of the eagles or the end of the steelers game

    nice job fox

  10. #370
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    so we don't get to see the end of the eagles or the end of the steelers game

    nice job fox
    Seriously. Fuck off fox.

  11. #371
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,639
    BG Level
    10

    just need the giants to lose now so their fans shut up

  12. #372
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,639
    BG Level
    10

    for now.

  13. #373
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,130
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Watching end of games? Fox? Bahahah. Red Zone bitches

  14. #374
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,639
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Watching end of games? Fox? Bahahah. Red Zone bitches
    I have this thing called a radio where once the game is over I can listen to my stories.

    WHAT EVIL LURKS IN THE HEARTS OF MEN? THE SHADOW KNOWS

  15. #375
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,133
    BG Level
    8

    god damn fuckin lions breaking my heart. reggie aint do shit.

    now to cheer for da CHEEFS and charles to go ham on peytons old crippled ass.

  16. #376
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    How did the falclolns get so terrible one year

  17. #377
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    idiotic challenge by Harboob

  18. #378
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,130
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    How did the falclolns get so terrible one year
    Theyve been terrible

  19. #379
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,704
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    TY Lance Moore

  20. #380
    jmc
    jmc is offline
    BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,634
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

    Rivers derp

Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 364
    Last Post: 2013-11-13, 11:53
  2. Replies: 890
    Last Post: 2013-11-06, 10:47
  3. Replies: 660
    Last Post: 2013-10-29, 20:14
  4. Replies: 604
    Last Post: 2013-10-15, 22:27
  5. 2013-14 NFL Week 4: Paper, rock, ded
    By Bregor in forum Sports
    Replies: 477
    Last Post: 2013-10-01, 21:51
  6. Replies: 818
    Last Post: 2013-09-24, 13:42
  7. Replies: 716
    Last Post: 2013-09-17, 11:50
  8. Replies: 2275
    Last Post: 2013-09-11, 10:08