Page 32 of 89 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 640 of 1766
  1. #621
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    479
    BG Level
    4

    Cool, I managed to make Piper fall in love with me and got the "Lover's Embrace" perk which gives a big temporary exp boost after sleeping in bed with your partner and "The Gift of Gab" perk which doubles exp from speech checks and location discovery

  2. #622
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,603
    BG Level
    8

    Is this game Lesbian-friendly?

  3. #623
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,264
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by notorious bum View Post
    Is this game Lesbian-friendly?
    Only one way to find out. ~ showracemenu

  4. #624
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,685
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    My female character was able to get down with Piper.

  5. #625
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,264
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    My female character was able to get down with Piper.

  6. #626
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    210
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Enzan Red
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    I hate Tinker Tom. Does he ever stop giving quest to place MILAs everywhere?

  7. #627
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,387
    BG Level
    10

    spoilery question, haven't played the game yet, but if the question proves true it's a big spoiler, so read at own risk
    Spoiler: show
    Spoiler: show
    Spoiler: show
    do they go the obvious route of your kid growing up while you're frozen and he's the big bad guy?

  8. #628
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    210
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Enzan Red
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    spoilery question, haven't played the game yet, but if the question proves true it's a big spoiler, so read at own risk
    Spoiler: show
    Spoiler: show
    Spoiler: show
    do they go the obvious route of your kid growing up while you're frozen and he's the big bad guy?
    To answer your question based on how far I am at the moment.

    Spoiler: show
    Spoiler: show
    I have got to the point where I met the son. He is around sixty years old now. However, upon meeting him I am completely fucking confused as to who the enemy really is. He leads the Institute, and it seems like they are just another faction. I am kind of reluctant to proceed because he wants to kill the railroad, and they want to kill him. I am confused on who to side with. I really don't want to lose access to the Institute because it looks cool to me. I also really hate Tinker Tom because he won't stop giving me side quest that are useless. So I may side with the Institute if possible.

  9. #629
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,116
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    wow. i went into a random building with raiders and cleared it out. got to basement and a deathclaw comes out of nowhere. mind you i'm only lvl 10 and playing survival so i think i'm screwed but i'm actually able to kite it fairly decently. i'm about to smoke it then it gets me at like 5% HP and down i go.

    i try again and this time it's a legendary one lol. better kill it now cause even more loot, right? well i jump into a decent spot and i get to cheese its HP off by like 40%. then i gotta get off the cheese spot since he hides, and as i kite him around trying to kill him, he fucking mutates and gets all his hp back.

    anyway, drugs were taken, he dies and i only got 38 exp legendary gun at least, though.

  10. #630

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,287
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Killed a Legendary Raider at the entrance of Mass Pike East Tunnel, it dropped a Hardened Sniper Rifle which does +25% damage. This, plus investing twice in the Action Boy! perk to get AP to regen 50% faster, and the zillions of .308 ammo I have picked up off Raiders and Super Mutants, and I am killing just about everything.

    Except Children of the Atom. God damn their radiation guns, one hit gave me +90 rads haha

  11. #631
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,398
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    My copy has finally arrived. The kicker is that it's 2nd day air mail for release day shipping and got here 5 days later. I'm never preordering from Target again. No good reason to have it fully stocked in stores, but can't get it shipped for release day delivery.

  12. #632
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I'm having the same issue. I went to Target today while at work and bought it. Also picked up Mad Max and the Uncharted collection since they have the buy two get one free special. UPS updated and said I wouldn't get my copy until Monday. So when I get it I'll just be returning it.

  13. #633
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,398
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    On the plus side, you can return to the Target store. The receipt gives you the option to mail or bring to a store.

  14. #634
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,693
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Meek Marcello
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

  15. #635

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,287
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonely View Post
    Soooooo pretty

  16. #636
    Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    I found this on CDKEY for 49.90, can't find a better price on it. Anyone seen anything?

  17. #637
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,802
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    I found this on CDKEY for 49.90, can't find a better price on it. Anyone seen anything?
    GMG with the november code will save you 2 more bucks I think.

  18. #638
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,116
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    what are you supposed to do with trash legendaries since you can't salvage them? also how am i supposed to get ammo besides randomly picking it up? getting kind of low and haven't really seen any vendors yet.

  19. #639
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,802
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by kisada View Post
    what are you supposed to do with trash legendaries since you can't salvage them? also how am i supposed to get ammo besides randomly picking it up? getting kind of low and haven't really seen any vendors yet.
    You'll find vendors in towns and settlements. I try to keep a few different weapon types going with different ammo so I never run out.

  20. #640
    Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Found 20% off, downloading now.

Page 32 of 89 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Fallout New Vegas
    By TacoTaru in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 661
    Last Post: 2017-08-25, 18:25
  2. Fallout 3
    By Elesirdur in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 2010-10-30, 05:29
  3. Fallout 3
    By Kyo in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 250
    Last Post: 2009-10-20, 13:08
  4. Official Fallout 3 Spoilers/Hints/Strategy Thread™
    By Elesirdur in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 599
    Last Post: 2009-08-04, 18:31
  5. Official FUCK YOU Bethesda thread (Fallout 3 crashes)
    By Charismatic in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 2008-11-17, 20:16
  6. Fallout 3 or LBP?
    By Krandor in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 2008-10-27, 12:07
  7. Interplay back in business and announces Fallout MMO!
    By Kyo in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2008-09-25, 12:31