Page 52 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast
Results 1021 to 1040 of 1766
  1. #1021
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,117
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    maybe you can build a doghouse, zone out and back in and see if it works.

  2. #1022
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,488
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    He could also be stuck on a roof. Seems to be a common issue across all platforms.

  3. #1023
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    I finally just lost him too because I gained a new follower...

  4. #1024
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    479
    BG Level
    4

    I just send all my companions to Covenant now, pretty hard to lose anyone there especially with the bell. Even Dogmeat is readily visible the moment you zone in

  5. #1025
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,837
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Covenant too crowded for my tastes. I just made a bell in Sanctuary.

  6. #1026
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,488
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    http://www.destructoid.com/bethesda-...medium=twitter

    Fallout 4 dev speaks out against console commands because they'll mess up your game even though most people are using them to fix their games.

  7. #1027
    Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    I've had to use tcl 100 times to unstick myself.

  8. #1028
    Bagel
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,255
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Ardreul Galawen
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    http://www.destructoid.com/bethesda-...medium=twitter

    Fallout 4 dev speaks out against console commands because they'll mess up your game even though most people are using them to fix their games.
    Pete Hines is marketing/PR. He's not a dev and literally has no clue what is buggy or not. Lol

  9. #1029
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,737
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Very cool mod I saw mentioned on reddit today

    http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1822/?

    Short version is it will dynamically adjust the draw distance on shadows to help you stay at your target framerate. Since this is generally an issue in city areas where you generally won't need to see that far away (and fps generally suffers the most in those areas), it works very well.

  10. #1030
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,837
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Oh fuck

    Spoiler: show
    Just had the airship show up. Shit just got real in the Commonwealth.

  11. #1031
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,710
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

    Just got the most absolutely fucking worthless legendary. Ghoul slayers gamma gun (50% bonus damage to ghouls), They are fucking immune to radiation for fucks sake.

  12. #1032
    EAST BAY JEDI DONT GIVE A FUCK
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    I've had to use tcl 100 times to unstick myself.
    Got stuck so much in vault 81 I gave up not ttying b to be hit and just glitched the medicine

  13. #1033
    Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    Oh fuck

    Spoiler: show
    Just had the airship show up. Shit just got real in the Commonwealth.
    Man, you are like 2 hours into the game.

  14. #1034
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    Man, you are like 2 hours into the game.
    I'm not even that far lol

  15. #1035
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,837
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    Man, you are like 2 hours into the game.
    This was your first fallout right? No wonder you rushed the story

  16. #1036
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,196
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Anyone having problems with companion randomly attacking you ? I did a quest and now all the sudden my companion won't stop trying to kill me.

    I'm pretty sure I didn't shoot at my companion either.

  17. #1037
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,837
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    I've shot the shit out of my companions with no attacks. What quest?

  18. #1038
    Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    This was your first fallout right? No wonder you rushed the story
    Finished at 55 hours or so. Def rushed.

    Played 3 a bit and NV a lot.

    Git gud.

  19. #1039
    Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by wipers View Post
    Anyone having problems with companion randomly attacking you ? I did a quest and now all the sudden my companion won't stop trying to kill me.

    I'm pretty sure I didn't shoot at my companion either.
    Was it
    Spoiler: show
    the mayor quest with Piper?

  20. #1040
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,837
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    Finished at 55 hours or so. Def rushed.

    Played 3 a bit and NV a lot.

    Git gud.
    Yeah I'm at 44 hours and only 2 hours into the main story like you said

Page 52 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Fallout New Vegas
    By TacoTaru in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 661
    Last Post: 2017-08-25, 18:25
  2. Fallout 3
    By Elesirdur in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 2010-10-30, 05:29
  3. Fallout 3
    By Kyo in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 250
    Last Post: 2009-10-20, 13:08
  4. Official Fallout 3 Spoilers/Hints/Strategy Thread™
    By Elesirdur in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 599
    Last Post: 2009-08-04, 18:31
  5. Official FUCK YOU Bethesda thread (Fallout 3 crashes)
    By Charismatic in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 2008-11-17, 20:16
  6. Fallout 3 or LBP?
    By Krandor in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 2008-10-27, 12:07
  7. Interplay back in business and announces Fallout MMO!
    By Kyo in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2008-09-25, 12:31