• Navigation
Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 570
  1. #161
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,133
    BG Level
    8

    This vikes pack game what the fi

  2. #162
    Piece of shit Bruins fan

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,520
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Beat Daisukenojo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    LOL at Coal Miner Rodgers

  3. #163
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    lol tie inc

  4. #164
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Indy would go to 2nd seed with a loss and Patriots loss. Bengals would go to 3 seed, Pats down to 4 because of head to head tie breaker with Cincy. Cincinnati would control their destiny for 2 seed though, with an upcoming game against Colts.

  5. #165
    Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,097
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

    Fucking tie lol

  6. #166
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,908
    BG Level
    10

    I'll take picking up a half game in the north, especially with Flynn playing fairly well. Really gotta win in Detroit next week though.

  7. #167
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,156
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    @ArifHasanDN: No one in the NFC North won despite the fact that 2 teams played each other.

  8. #168
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,156
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    I'll take picking up a half game in the north, especially with Flynn playing fairly well. Really gotta win in Detroit next week though.
    Down multiple scores in this game as well

  9. #169
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    Colts getting skullfucked already

  10. #170
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,196
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Tie means only one of my legs broken from compulsive gambling instead of two.

  11. #171
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,800
    BG Level
    10

    I really should be rooting for the giants so the eagles can be in first place, but I just hate the giants so much

  12. #172
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,156
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti View Post
    I really should be rooting for the giants so the eagles can be in first place, but I just hate the giants so much
    I hate the cowboys more, so it works out

  13. #173
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    This is going to be a repeat of the first game where the cowboys only win cause the giants turn it over 5 times, isn't it..

  14. #174
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    just noticed the Texans loss... they are really trying hard to out-tank us

  15. #175
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Giants deserve to lose for being conservative as fuck

  16. #176
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,156
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    just noticed the Texans loss... they are really trying hard to out-tank us
    Kubiak's done

  17. #177
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Is he back?

  18. #178
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,908
    BG Level
    10

    Andrew Luck with a TRENT-like 3.5 ypa makes my dick hard.

  19. #179
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,156
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Andrew Luck with a TRENT-like 3.5 ypa makes my dick hard.
    rofl

  20. #180
    The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    20,640
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

    Damn, your predictions suck ass thus far. To be fair, though, you went with safe picks in a very unsafe NFL.

Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 660
    Last Post: 2013-10-29, 20:14
  2. Replies: 867
    Last Post: 2013-10-23, 19:53
  3. Replies: 604
    Last Post: 2013-10-15, 22:27
  4. Replies: 977
    Last Post: 2013-10-08, 23:09
  5. 2013-14 NFL Week 4: Paper, rock, ded
    By Bregor in forum Sports
    Replies: 477
    Last Post: 2013-10-01, 21:51
  6. Replies: 818
    Last Post: 2013-09-24, 13:42
  7. Replies: 716
    Last Post: 2013-09-17, 11:50
  8. Replies: 2275
    Last Post: 2013-09-11, 10:08