• Navigation
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 55 of 55
  1. #41
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Yeah, I like how every halftime show they bring in all the cheerleaders.

    Also, that snowmobile jump was pretty tight.

  2. #42
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,323
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Awful interception. Threw it right at the Safety

  3. #43
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Is this the come back???

  4. #44
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,323
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Inching bit by bit, but they're definitely gonna need some big scores here to make it a game.

  5. #45
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,323
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    TiCats Defense stepping up here. 15 points is a tiny lead in the CFL

  6. #46
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    That should be game. Ticats just don't have the time anymore.

  7. #47
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,323
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Yeah, I agree. That roughing the kicker penalty was the last nail in the coffin. It'll take a damn miracle now I think

  8. #48
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,323
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    And now that coffin is 6 feet under, lol

  9. #49
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Here's looking to next year with the...

    /drumroll

    Worst team name ever.

    /continues drumroll

    THE RED BLACKS.

  10. #50
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,323
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by bluefan View Post
    Here's looking to next year with the...

    /drumroll

    Worst team name ever.

    /continues drumroll

    THE RED BLACKS.
    While I like those colours, I have to agree, a fucking awful name. Should have gone with the Ottawa Rough Riders

  11. #51
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,962
    BG Level
    10

    Pretty poor showing by the TiCats but a pretty good season over all considering their last few. Hopefully Ken Austin doesn't bounce after one season like he did to the Riders, lol.

  12. #52
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,206
    BG Level
    10

    Hammer boy representing. God damn Cats looked like fools tonight. I knew they'd be killed but it's still painful to watch it happen... Also, lawl at the taunting penalty. Along with a million other calls.

    I imagine Martin Short didn't stick around long tonight.

  13. #53
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,962
    BG Level
    10

    The Guelph Storm were sporting TiCats striped jerseys tonight. That's pretty awesome.

  14. #54
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,032
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    No one cared about this game except for rider nation. Lol.

  15. #55
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by vagus View Post
    No one cared about this game except for rider nation. Lol.
    Yeah lol. My sports attention turned to the Jets when the Bombers were....2-9 I think. Hilariously, they weren't mathematically out of the playoffs until 2-13 I think haha.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3