Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 675
  1. #221
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    John Clayton ‏@ClaytonESPN
    Brandon Weeden now has three turnovers in three consecutive series. That's Geno Smith-like

    looool

  2. #222
    I pullout to go pee.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,739
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

    Pretty impressive, never gave up

  3. #223
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    MATT SIMMS IS IN

  4. #224
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Holy shit that run by the Pats FB
    THEY LIEK HIM CUZ HE DOSENT FUMBLE

  5. #225
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Ilu megaton

  6. #226
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Best wr tandem in the league

  7. #227
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Panthers y u so gewd

  8. #228
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    That 80-yd touchdown puts Alshon Jeffery over 1,000 yards on the year.

  9. #229
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I want to know what SCHIANO was writing down after that Ginn TD, lol

  10. #230
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    I want to know what SCHIANO was writing down after that Ginn TD, lol
    http://i.minus.com/i4RUQBWVZUH2O.gif

  11. #231
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Revis possibly hurt

  12. #232
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Wow

  13. #233
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,721
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Holy shit @ the Bears TD

  14. #234
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Ejection rofl

  15. #235
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,721
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quality tackling by the Jets there

  16. #236
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  17. #237
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,196
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Geno Smith amazing as usual.

  18. #238
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,721
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Mathis is a beast

  19. #239
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Mathis is a beast
    Yea that was nice

  20. #240
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,721
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    And then the Colts follow it with whatever that was for -11 yards lol

Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 604
    Last Post: 2013-10-15, 22:27
  2. Replies: 977
    Last Post: 2013-10-08, 23:09
  3. 2013-14 NFL Week 4: Paper, rock, ded
    By Bregor in forum Sports
    Replies: 477
    Last Post: 2013-10-01, 21:51
  4. Replies: 818
    Last Post: 2013-09-24, 13:42
  5. Replies: 716
    Last Post: 2013-09-17, 11:50
  6. Replies: 2275
    Last Post: 2013-09-11, 10:08
  7. Replies: 928
    Last Post: 2012-11-29, 01:14