giants and redskins the AFN game of the week, loooooooooool, i love you military members
giants and redskins the AFN game of the week, loooooooooool, i love you military members
http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/.../knowtears.gif
All I could find
also need gif of Moreno army crawl and Moreno wobble
That Moreno gif will be gold after Peyton chokes in the playoffs
We did that for the Green Bay/Pitt Super Bowl. But, it was in the middle of the Bering Sea, so not quite as enjoyable since the sea state kept fucking up reception.
need to shop moreno in there with a tear going down his cheek
Time for some NFC EAST in prime time.
/snore
SOLDIER ON KNOWSHON
![]()
"Best I've seen the Redskins doing anything all year." -- Is that really saying anything?
In the NBC van: "Commercial break and I don't have a song ready!" ... "Uh... KITTY BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STA-" ... "You're fired."
A lot of work (and risk to your QB) for an almost first down.