Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 675
  1. #541
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,162
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    I love today.

  2. #542
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Wow, stadium emptied out @.@

  3. #543
    Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,097
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

    REFBALL

  4. #544
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    Welp, Washington has been eliminated, so yay?
    http://thenosebleeds.nextimpulsemedi...3/10/mxc_3.jpg

    Right you are Ken

  5. #545
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    HAH! that's fucking incredible!

    if the stakes were higher there would be a shitstorm, that is soooo fucking inept by the officials

  6. #546
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,910
    BG Level
    10

    Well, that's a new one.

  7. #547
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    5 AND 7, WE STILL IN IT

  8. #548
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    Wow, stadium emptied out @.@
    There wasn't anyone there in the first place, it's the SnyderDome

  9. #549
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,790
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    That's right up there with the Fail Mary for worst refball.

  10. #550
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    <3

    Now we send you to Guy LeDouche on the field with Tom Coughlin...

  11. #551
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,806
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    5 AND 7, WE STILL IN IT


  12. #552
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,790
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Shit, I need to dig out my MxC DVDs now.

  13. #553
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    props to Collinsworth for getting mad about it instead of just being like "that happened, oh well"

  14. #554
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,806
    BG Level
    10

    FOOTBALL ISNT FUN ELI, STFU.



    NOTHING IS FUN

  15. #555
    Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,097
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

    Watching my tv go from 2nd and 10 to 4 and 1 confused me abit since I figured they gave em that first, but yea the Peacekeepers got refballed.

    Happy we won since we can't really lose anymore games, worth staying up for that ending lol

  16. #556
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    There wasn't anyone there in the first place, it's the SnyderDome
    And they still called it a sellout! I LOVE this organization. But only when they are losing and I get all the tears


    Please please please let the rams get #1 overall pick

  17. #557
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,162
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    I love when they call the female sideline reporters "man"

  18. #558
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    And they still called it a sellout! I LOVE this organization. But only when they are losing and I get all the tears


    Please please please let the rams get #1 overall pick
    Falcons bro. all of your negative energy towards Matty Ice will come back to haunt you

  19. #559
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    That is such a Jeff Triplette thing

  20. #560
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,162
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Shanahan be gone

Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 604
    Last Post: 2013-10-15, 22:27
  2. Replies: 977
    Last Post: 2013-10-08, 23:09
  3. 2013-14 NFL Week 4: Paper, rock, ded
    By Bregor in forum Sports
    Replies: 477
    Last Post: 2013-10-01, 21:51
  4. Replies: 818
    Last Post: 2013-09-24, 13:42
  5. Replies: 716
    Last Post: 2013-09-17, 11:50
  6. Replies: 2275
    Last Post: 2013-09-11, 10:08
  7. Replies: 928
    Last Post: 2012-11-29, 01:14