Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 675
  1. #581
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,729
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I'd be more concerned about home field advantage for the Seahawks then any other team in the NFL tbh. 12th man is no joke.

  2. #582
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    "Do you get sick of always hearing about your height??!?!?"

    "Nah, it's ok."

    Russell Wilson, the anti-Rodgers

  3. #583
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    I'd be more concerned about home field advantage for the Seahawks then any other team in the NFL tbh. 12th man is no joke.
    I'd put it even with the Mercedes Benzdome. The difference is I would rather any team in the NFL win the SB over the Saints.

  4. #584
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,729
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Man, I want Hank Jr. back.

  5. #585
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,729
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Brett Favre name drop, off to a good start.

  6. #586
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,196
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Don't like either team going to be a fun game.

  7. #587
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Roman Harper still the worst

  8. #588
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    I'd be more concerned about home field advantage for the Seahawks then any other team in the NFL tbh. 12th man is no joke.
    TWELFTH MANG

  9. #589
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,603
    BG Level
    8

    Probably the last good MNF game, relish it w/ some horseradish.

  10. #590
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,154
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by notorious bum View Post
    Probably the last good MNF game, relish it w/ some horseradish.
    Whats left?

  11. #591
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,729
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Boys @ Bears
    Ravens @ Lions
    Falcons @ Niners

    Outside of week 16 they're honestly all decent enough games.

  12. #592
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,603
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Boys @ Bears
    Ravens @ Lions
    Falcons @ Niners

    Outside of week 16 they're honestly all decent enough games.
    I take it back, saving some relish for Ravens and Lions, then.

  13. #593
    MOST RAD.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,665
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Pupuru Puru
    FFXIV Server
    Goblin
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    yeah, fuck the saints

  14. #594
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,729
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Fack

  15. #595
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    586
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Woo!!! TD!!

  16. #596
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    woooooooooooooooooooooo

  17. #597
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    TWELFTH MANG

  18. #598
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,603
    BG Level
    8

    oh, snap.

  19. #599
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    man they should totally keep that meter up the entire game, I love knowing the decibel level!

  20. #600
    Piece of shit Bruins fan

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,520
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Beat Daisukenojo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    I'd put it even with the Mercedes Benzdome. The difference is I would rather any team in the NFL win the SB over the Saints.
    Even if the Saints make it all the way to the SB, I know they can't win, it'll be at MetLife in the middle of winter.

Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 604
    Last Post: 2013-10-15, 22:27
  2. Replies: 977
    Last Post: 2013-10-08, 23:09
  3. 2013-14 NFL Week 4: Paper, rock, ded
    By Bregor in forum Sports
    Replies: 477
    Last Post: 2013-10-01, 21:51
  4. Replies: 818
    Last Post: 2013-09-24, 13:42
  5. Replies: 716
    Last Post: 2013-09-17, 11:50
  6. Replies: 2275
    Last Post: 2013-09-11, 10:08
  7. Replies: 928
    Last Post: 2012-11-29, 01:14