Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 LastLast
Results 621 to 640 of 675
  1. #621
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

  2. #622
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,603
    BG Level
    8

    Russel receiving so many nice gifts tonight.

  3. #623
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,580
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    aaand Gruden gets fined again...

  4. #624
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,603
    BG Level
    8

    wtf? Seattle has given up 15 return yards in 11 games?

  5. #625
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    sick catch

  6. #626
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,630
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Not sure that was control in bounds..

  7. #627
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,124
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Crazy catch. This games so over, and Im tired so I hope nothing good happens rest o' the night

  8. #628
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,124
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Holy shit

  9. #629
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    586
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    lol, they're finding new ways to win!!!

  10. #630
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,685
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I just..... w/e

  11. #631
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Pete Carroll swagger is best swagger

  12. #632
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Seahawks making every play, lol

  13. #633
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,574
    BG Level
    10

    I'm probably jaded but I don't see that play as all that incredible

  14. #634
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,124
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Glad I decided to watch the Seahawks drive end before passing out

  15. #635
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,862
    BG Level
    10

    Drew Brees pulling off the remarkable 70+% completion with only 4.4 ypa.

  16. #636
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

  17. #637
    jmc
    jmc is offline
    BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,634
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

    BS penalty lol

  18. #638
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,124
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by jmc View Post
    BS penalty lol
    Uh not really

  19. #639
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    yeah, twas a textbook blow to the head

    sucks when it's unintentional like that but dems the rules

  20. #640
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,685
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 604
    Last Post: 2013-10-15, 22:27
  2. Replies: 977
    Last Post: 2013-10-08, 23:09
  3. 2013-14 NFL Week 4: Paper, rock, ded
    By Bregor in forum Sports
    Replies: 477
    Last Post: 2013-10-01, 21:51
  4. Replies: 818
    Last Post: 2013-09-24, 13:42
  5. Replies: 716
    Last Post: 2013-09-17, 11:50
  6. Replies: 2275
    Last Post: 2013-09-11, 10:08
  7. Replies: 928
    Last Post: 2012-11-29, 01:14