1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 7 hours, 50 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 16 hours, 9 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 3 days, 0 hours, 50 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 9 hours, 9 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47
    Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Joyo Mojo
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Kul Tiras

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    Or switch to DPS, get mad that healers suck and switch back.
    Or just kill people as healer and then laugh at your group when you have battle high and the most kills (I miss 24 man slaughter).

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

But they killed Cleric Stance in PvP and Fluid Auraing people off the cliff.

; ;

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Fiye View Post
    I'm someone who'll hop on a 24 hour 2fort Team Fortress 2 server.
    Oh man, the memories. I used to play that non-stop, people always underestimated the danger of a skilled Medic with concussion grenades. Timing that grenade jump up the elevator shaft after you took their flag with 5 people chasing you was my favorite thing about that map.

♥ Neliel ♥
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Some healers use INT accessories/attr points with the field commander set to bump up their INT, mainly seen on SCHs. With this, I have legit seen a few SCHs with battle high.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adrianne Lehmen
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

reminds me of when I saw Elia Martell do 90k dmg as SCH lol

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    Some healers use INT accessories/attr points with the field commander set to bump up their INT, mainly seen on SCHs. With this, I have legit seen a few SCHs with battle high.
    I feel stupid that I haven't thought of this. Been going full vit whm while feeling that a large amount of it was wasted as is.

♥ Neliel ♥
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I personally wanna try it out myself, but in the event that I do heal in pvp, its always an AST. I really need to unlock all my sch skills and try it out in pvp. I still hate doing pvp with controller so much, just feels like a huge disadvantage to me.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adrianne Lehmen
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

targeting and locking on someone with a controller is amy absolute nightmare..pretty sure if there was a savage mode for PVP that'd be it right there. Don't even get me started on healing lol

Strider/Doom/Cyclops
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Viper Beam
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

It's a bit better if you use target filtering (especially weapon drawn/sheathed), but yeah, it's not the greatest.

♥ Neliel ♥
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

another issue I have with controller, that I still don't know what causes it, is that sometimes when I quickly change my hotbars to use a different skill, it'll sometimes change my target completely and make the skill go off on the new target instead... shit is super frustrating, this shit happens in pve as well >.> there have been many times where I lost out on killing someone due to this, and its another reason why I don't bother to do wolves den anymore as this makes me completely useless in there.

The amount of times I've tried to use weapon throw on a healer and that shit targets a pet or someone else and activates on them instead has happened way too many fucking times. Another thing is, sometimes I end up targeting my own self when trying to quickly switch hotbars.

Are the skills assigned to a D-pad button, cause if you hit it too soon you can wind up changing your target by accident.

♥ Neliel ♥
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Yea, I have it on the dpad, though sometimes it seems it happens for skills that's not on dpad as well. I've been wanting to change my hotbar around for each class but I'm afraid at this point it'll do even more harm due to my muscle memory of my current hotbars.