• Navigation
Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 750
  1. #521
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,390
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    OMG the shanahan clan coaching first round pick Johnny Football.

    This will happen, and it will be glorious.
    Why would the browns pick manzeil when they have cutler?

  2. #522
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,687
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    Why would the browns pick manzeil when they have cutler?
    Because that's the smarter option and the Browns are allergic to educated decisions?

    Also, no times yet, but schedule for this weekend.

    AFC WILD-CARD ROUND

    SATURDAY, JAN. 4, AND SUNDAY, JAN. 5, times TBA

    No. 5 Kansas City Chiefs at No. 4 Indianapolis Colts

    No. 6 San Diego Chargers at No. 3 Cincinnati Bengals

    NFC WILD-CARD ROUND

    SATURDAY, JAN. 4, AND SUNDAY, JAN. 5, times TBA

    No. 5 San Francisco 49ers at No. 4 Green Bay Packers

    No. 6 New Orleans Saints at No. 3 Philadelphia Eagles or Dallas Cowboys

  3. #523
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    I'm torn, I have a chance at going to the game. At least I got new under armor for Christmas.
    much better than used under armor for christmas I guess

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    i am fucking stoked for the offseason. Outside of Shea I don't hate Emery's drafts and Megaton, Kyle Long, Jordan Mills, Jon Bostic, and Isiah Frey all have futures with the team. Time for some sexy free agents on defense and the execution of Peppers
    why are you talking about game of thrones this is the nfl thread

  4. #524
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    O
    R
    T
    O
    N

  5. #525
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck



    CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKERS.

  6. #526
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,577
    BG Level
    10

    dagummit

  7. #527
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

  8. #528
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    much better than used under armor for christmas I guess



    why are you talking about game of thrones this is the nfl thread
    Unfortunately Frey is pronounced fry

  9. #529
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Browns made it official LOL

  10. #530
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,577
    BG Level
    10

    ortonomo

  11. #531
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Well that was fast

    The TD, not the Browns announcement

  12. #532
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,577
    BG Level
    10

    yay etc

  13. #533
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,577
    BG Level
    10

    is there a scrawnier kicker in the league than henery. i submit that there is not

  14. #534
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,124
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Peter King ‏@SI_PeterKing
    Rob Chudzinski was coach of the Browns for 352 days.

  15. #535
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Just got back from dinner

    Fuck you Bills

    But THANK YOU SUCCOP

  16. #536
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,124
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    NFL trying to keep the Chargers down.

    SD@CIN Sunday, 1pm

    KC@IND Saturday, 4pm

  17. #537
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,862
    BG Level
    10

    Bears fans, serious question, what would be your final offer for a Cutty contact? O/U 5 years, 70M, 32M guaranteed

  18. #538
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,124
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    NO @ NFC East, Sat 8pm

    SF @ GB, Sun 4pm

  19. #539
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,124
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    ___ @ Pats, Sat 8p (2 weeks)

    ___ @ Den, Sun 4p (2 weeks)

  20. #540
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,124
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    ___ @ SEA, Sat 430pm (2 weeks)

    ___ @ CAR, Sun 1pm (2 weeks)

Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1258
    Last Post: 2013-01-02, 15:09
  2. NFL Week 17: A season in review
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 868
    Last Post: 2010-01-05, 23:09
  3. NFL Week 12 - The Turkey Day Massacre
    By archibaldcrane in forum Sports
    Replies: 1046
    Last Post: 2009-12-02, 21:05
  4. Replies: 635
    Last Post: 2008-12-31, 12:43
  5. NFL week 15 - The week of the wildcard
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 518
    Last Post: 2008-12-16, 19:51
  6. NFL Week 11 - The playoff push
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 416
    Last Post: 2008-11-19, 09:31
  7. NFL Week 10 - The Dolphins are awesome!
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 505
    Last Post: 2008-11-11, 12:39
  8. Replies: 242
    Last Post: 2008-10-21, 21:25
  9. Replies: 725
    Last Post: 2008-09-17, 17:53