I never post here, but this was too good to not share immediately.
New Bad Lip Reading for the NFL.
I never post here, but this was too good to not share immediately.
New Bad Lip Reading for the NFL.
We need to have the Pro Bowl in July.
hawaii in july is not cool
Doesn't necessarily have to be in Hawaii but July would be a perfect time if you think about it. The hype from the draft is wearing off and the season is right around the corner. It'd be a great way to satisfy people in need of their NFL fix and get people to give a shit about the Prow Bowl. It's so genius that Goddell will never go for it.
doesn't matter when it is, pro bowl will always be a waste of time. bring back the skills challenge!
This popped up on my Facebook feed today. I don't see it in this thread (might have been posted in last weeks), but definitely worth checking out if you haven't seen it yet. I'm cheering for Peyton, but honestly, I wouldn't be upset in the slightest if Seattle won
http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/post...onds-young-fan
Yep, I'm slightly less anti-Seahawks now. Combine that with the fact that Manning beat the Bears in the Super Bowl, that might be all it takes for me to jump on the Russell-wussel-man-muscle-wilson train.
I want to Mr. swagger smacking gum, fist pumping his ring. I bet he'd wear it on the sidelines next year. Maybe a Niners game.
Guys, guys, guys, guys guys...is it...is it time to count out Touchdown Tom yet?
Guys...
Also, can't decide who to root for on the SB. May do Seahawks because that Coleman commercial got me in the feels, and I really couldn't care less about either team.
The rest of the NFL is safe, Bills hired Jim Shorts as DC.
roflfl
Mario Williams will be stomping on o-lineman's legs in no time.