YOU NEED MOAR DEFENSE
AND PASSION
YOU NEED MOAR DEFENSE
AND PASSION
YOU CAN'T TEACH PASSION (for murdering someone)
Johnny Football getting sauced:
![]()
"He did not rip LSU!"
TELL EM MEL
Wait BUT THAT'S COURTNEY BROWN'S MUSIC
Haha okay Browns suck, moving on
One more roadblock to the Browns picking up Johnny down.
Well there's that. High risk, high reward. I like it, was hoping jags could get him but oh well
THE ST LOUIS RAMS ARE ON THE CLOCK but this was the Redskins pick so:
NEVAR 4GET
Oh I'm not arguing his athleticism, his work ethic at South Carolina was sub-par. He's a great athlete
Wow...
Good for Robinson, dude's a mauler
Ah, I remember a time when Robinson was mocked to us. I miss those days
C'MAN JAGS TAKE JOHN FOOTBALL DON'T LET ME DOWN
http://imagr.eu/up/501a13e4f01ee7_JaguarsGif.gif
ProFootballTalk @ProFootballTalk 2m Browns are trying to trade down to draft a corner, we're told.
YES
Rams want to put Robinson at LG... interesting