let's be honest can you consider that a vote
let's be honest can you consider that a vote
Yes, yes I can.
just awful
Her vote rallying game is too strong for me. You might be my homeboy up and down FB bro, but you ain't posting babby or animal pics.
ksan get my vote solely based on the campaign in this thread.
u kno i loves you miz, but like where are you ya know? would like to quote a good post from you from this year but shit man I dont even know if you made one homie
also ksan takes shit better than anyone on this forum i beleeb. most would have killed themselves by now
SIX
FUCKING
VOTES
something about a fat mod with tits just resonates with me
But I bet no one will watch that.
Except skirkle
i voted before reading this thread and now i want to change my vote because ksandra campaigned to win
Look at that blubber fly
Ten posts. Time to put the big girl shoes on!
The only babies I want to see posted is the way black people say it.