#TeamIronMan
#TeamCap
#TeamZemo
Didn't they originally say that Black Panther would be neutral?
The only person that comes to mind in the current movieverse that can even attempt that would be Iron Man, and they're on the same team. I mean, maybe? But any one capable of doing that would probably be introduced in the movie itself because as it stands any one who has Vision on their team is immediately going to win.
Huh, would have thought Hawkeye would be with Stark and Black Widow with Capt.
Also lol sloppy Ant Man photoshops. He's in the exact same pose even though the 2 pictures have everyone facing different directions. They just turned his head.
Did you watch Age of Ultron?
Spoiler: show
That's awesome lol. Didn't catch that initally
Vision/Panther/Thor/sides/etc
Did no one read the comics? I doubt anything will really deviate.
Shame this comes out before the Netflix shows get established, could use all those characters. I'd also make it a two film event though.
Wha-huuuuuut?
Clint would definitely be against anything that could identify him or his family. Notice how everyone on Stark's side has no power of friendship to lose.
Clint has his family. Scott has his, Cap has his friends (who are loyal to him).
Natasha is obviously with Stark because it would mean reigning in Bruce, and she won't let that happen. T'Challa is just there to look cool, and obviously Rhodey will back Stark. Vision is for life and may just conclude that Stark, his creator and programmer, is on the right side.
Again, keep in mind we have seen neither Wanda nor Peter.
Considering Stark's past with the Maximoff twins, I'd expect Scarlet Witch to fall on Caps side. Which makes sense since their team needs a mage to compete with Vision.
T'Challa is w/Stark to bring in Bucky because Wakanda.
Visions rationale is ???? That he's still technically, kinda, sorta JARVIS?
He is not JARVIS. He is not Ultron. He is.
Also, I meant from promotional stills.
I'm expecting Cap to give Vision a speech about how he's on the wrong side and then Vision to get confused and then decide not to fight.
Vision is going to get plotkai'd early on in the movie.
I still haven't seen Ant-Man, I am a failure.
You are. Ant-Man easily has some of the best action sequences out of any of the marvel films. Really makes Ant-Man look bad ass.
Aside from phasing through some Ultron Sentries, did Vision really do anything noteworthy in Avengers 2? If I recall correctly, everything else that he did, Iron Man could probably do as well (fly, shoot beams, shut down Ultron's WIFI)
I guess if he were fighting people, he could use his gem, but given his nature, I can imagine him refusing to use it to mind control people, in which case he may simply be a more durable Iron Man.