We had a Yagrush WHM with a pretty decent cursna build. I was just unlucky there at the end, I guess.
1-5NM observations:
Tier1: Keep blind on at all times and it's a total joke. Should not take more than 3min.
Tier2: Nuke Water 3-4 with an optimal nuking set until melee are able to damage it, repeat once it reverts back to -DT mode. Should take around 3min to kill.
Tier3: I've never seen this do en-drain for more than 200. Just a simple melee zerg with fast timing on erase/blindna/paralyna. Should take around 3min.
We're generally 10min into run once first 3 NMs are dead.
Tier4: Very evasive. Melee will need mads, sushi and top tier accuracy gear. Will probably take 5-6min to kill due to it running around from hate reset spam.
Tier5: If someone gets charmed, sleep them asap and run 50+ away from them until they uncharm. This seemed to prevent death for us. At 50% and 25% we had WHM use SP2 to try and block charms. Will probably take 6-10min depending on how charm happy she is.
At this point we generally have 10-15min for MB.
Excellent, huge thanks for the info.
Yeah thanks much. One more ?, does she only use charm at specific intervals, or whenever she wants? Haven't fought it yet so unsure how to prepare for the AoE hate resets. Odds are I won't have any RNGs with me.
It seemed like it was every 25% if you were killing very fast, but it might also be timed, since it was using it at weird %s sometimes.
ok, easy enough to compensate for then. mandragora seems like it'd be a much more annoying fight.
Has anyone used a non ranged piercing DD on Wopket? Wondering if it's actually piercing- or just ranged-. RNG managed to bypass just about all the PDT- effects from delve I. maybe SE noticed. <,<
If it is piercing-.. Then I'm just screwed on DRG.
The T5 is stunnable, I don't remember name of charm move but if its not too fast you could stun it.
It's pretty much instantaneous. It fired before it even said readies. Although I suppose I could have been lagging.
GJ, Do you happen to know tree HP Eijin ?
Yorcia boss is weak to slashing. Sam does wonderful damage on it. You can also completely debuff it with GK weaponskills. We just did a run as mnk mnk sam sch whm bard geo and the g'd Morta f'ked the whole run. Engaged boss without about 6 mins left and timed out around 13%. Gonna try again just now but with 2 sams and 1 monk instead.
P.S. we had spent multiple runs trying to kill with rangers and removing pdt with aero mb's with no success. At end of run I ran in on rng and rampage for shits and giggles in ranged set and hit it for almost 400..........my namas was doing 100ish lol. That prompted the move to Sam. Hope that helps
Looks like 430K, but I'm not 100% sure if I reset scoreboard after the previous run.
Ok just didn another run on Yorcia. This time as Sam/war , Sam/war, Monk/war, Whm Sch Geo Brd. Few things, 1. Morta2 can charm at any time, did it at 83%on this run, 64% previous run and did it multiple times. If you do not touch nm after charm it will not eat people. If you feed it any tp it can and will eat charmed player no matter distance. If it eats said charmed player it will level up and become a pain in the ass. It prevented us again from winning. Landed on boss at 5 min mark and timed out at 11%. Very frustrating lol.
We had morta charm at 98% once, so lol.
Tree HP with 7people appears to be 450kish according to 2 runs with scoreboard.
Ok thank you for info on HP
Its not just ranged attack, its all piercing, sorry Martel! We took a DRG and he was hitting for like 10 damage, tomahawk bumped it up to like 70 damage, but ya, its not good.
Damn. ><
Yeah our DRG had to swap to Staff lol:
http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/z...322_003128.jpg
18 man alliance, he has around 1,106,671 HP.
Edit: Forgot to mention that he is sleepable.
Ours was 1,060,625. I think that, without the regen, it would have 1,000,000. We had 3 wind nukers (1 BLM, 2 SCH) so we had a bunch of blue procs.