So today is "first team to 50 points wins". Michigan's the only one to look decent offensively.
So today is "first team to 50 points wins". Michigan's the only one to look decent offensively.
So the Orange are in trouble eh
Dayton appears to have got away with one there
Refball like a mug. Have a bunch of friends from central NY who are probably losing their shit right meow.
O M G
Unbelievable.
Why would you shoot a shot like that...
Settle for an 18-footer?
AW FUCK
RIP SYRACUSE
HOLY ISH
Why do they always shoot a 3 to win...tie the fucking game and beat em in OT...had another second or 2 to drive in
Fuck, my bracket will need to be put on life support if Wisconsin loses.
There goes my first F4 team![]()
ACC
I..actually picked Cuse to lose to Ohio State so.. LOL. Oh well I'll take it.
I'm probably the only person outside of Dayton who picked them past Syracuse in their bracket.
Need me some Oregon and UCONN to win.
Jay Wright has to be in the studio for the sweet 16. It's become a yearly tradition.
Wow Wisconsin is hot.