• Navigation
Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 710
  1. #361
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    lmao, Kansas is allowed to maul in the full court

  2. #362
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,162
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    I thought Stanford was terrible this year...

    Kansas looks like shit

  3. #363
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,910
    BG Level
    10

    I think Kansas went like 3-4 without Embiid.

  4. #364
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Hope someone interviews that kid.

    Getting more screen time than Embiid

  5. #365
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,162
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    lolkansas

  6. #366
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,770
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    I don't want to pay $1000 for lower bowl seats in Indy.

    WuuuuuuuuuuuuShock.

  7. #367
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    The only "blue collar" about Stanford is the basketball team.

    lul

  8. #368
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    lol, I had KU out to New Mexico so I mean..close enough? LOL

  9. #369
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    lol, I had KU out to New Mexico so I mean..close enough? LOL
    Samesies

  10. #370
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,162
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    KU to E8....ugh

  11. #371
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    Kansas had 5 fouls in the first 2.5 minutes of the second half.

    Ended up in double bonus before Stanford.

    Refball
    needs to be 6 fouls like the NBA. too easy to affect a game with a bad call with only 5

  12. #372
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Ron Baker is such a likable white guy, he can't be real

  13. #373
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,770
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    I never knew how much every fan base hates Luke Hancock til it was discussed on reddit. Kid is a transfer who won a final four MoP coming off the bench as his dying father watched.

    But people fucking hate him.

  14. #374
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    So, Jabari Parker gets bounced in the first round, Embiid is hurt, and Wiggins has two points halfway through the second half vs. Stanford.

    The next generation of NBA players...
    They can't all be Durant. Although I'd bet Parker is going to be really good. Still not sure about Wiggins.

  15. #375
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    I never knew how much every fan base hates Luke Hancock til it was discussed on reddit. Kid is a transfer who won a final four MoP coming off the bench as his dying father watched.

    But people fucking hate him.
    Coach K goes into Mercer's locker room to congratulate them on the win, and people fucking hate him too. Including my wife.

    Everyone can be hated on, but people don't hate nobodies. Means Hancock is doing something right.

  16. #376
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,910
    BG Level
    10

    Coach K upstaged Mercer with that move. I'd tell his loser ass to get out my locker room.

  17. #377
    Micronesian Thunder
    Get Down On It

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,362
    BG Level
    6
    WoW Realm
    Blackrock

    Probably everyone picked Kansas to lose this round, only we all had New Mexico doing it.

  18. #378
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    this is a fucking incredible game

  19. #379
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,770
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    This has been, far and away, the game of the tourney.

  20. #380
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    what's with showing free throws from behind the backboard? terrible

Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 2014-01-24, 18:35
  2. Replies: 208
    Last Post: 2011-03-16, 12:02
  3. Replies: 1343
    Last Post: 2010-01-22, 12:33