Page 43 of 80 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 860 of 1583
  1. #841
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,452
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Vagrant Tarupunter
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Manifold incoming soon it looks like

    Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

  2. #842
    We built this city
    We built this city on cock and stooooooone

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    4,616
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

    I'm a little disappointed that

    Spoiler: show
    they healed Ward. I was really enjoying the zombie look. They could have at least kept a weird handprint or something on his chest.


    Other than that, another great episode. I wish every show I watched was as consistently good as this.

  3. #843
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,348
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Is the black guy from Wakanda? Cause I was thinking they are leaning towards Orollan as the set up that leads up to Civil War

  4. #844
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,483
    BG Level
    7

    Which black guy? There's at least two.

    Orollan as a stand-in for Stamford seems too much setup in the 1 week left before Civil War but Thane (or even just HiveWard) as a stand-in for Nitro in any populated area could work.

    Then again they could just use inhumans in general as an excuse for the registration act. President's already bricking it to Coulson about them.

  5. #845
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,348
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I don't think they are going with Stamford incident. I think it'll be more related to Wakanda and the reason why BP gets involved. That's why I mentioned the black dude offering his country as a sanctuary. Also, it wouldn't be the first time additional clauses were tacked on to a bill. I'm just saying, Agents has always leapfrogged with MCU so there's a strong possibility it'll tie in to CW somehow.

  6. #846
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,850
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    You mean the Russian?

  7. #847
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,348
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    This guy

  8. #848
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,465
    BG Level
    7

    Spoiler: show
    I didn't know the Mockingbird spinoff was picked up beforehand, so that bar scene was tough to watch.

  9. #849
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,399
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by NotGreyheim View Post
    Spoiler: show
    I didn't know the Mockingbird spinoff was picked up beforehand, so that bar scene was tough to watch.
    I knew about it and it was still sad.

  10. #850
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,850
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Scythiroth View Post
    I knew about it and it was still sad.
    Same Much sads were had...

    And then there's the interview...

    Spoiler: show
    Adrianne saying that no acting was required for that scene...

  11. #851
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,621
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    Major feels for the bar scene. Damn. I was expecting it and the feels still crept up strong

  12. #852
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    The bar scene feels were so real. And its nice to see characters leave. Not just dying and rotating out. It was a great change. Just awesome

  13. #853
    Kevin Chang
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    10,681
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    A better send off than Trip got when he got Terragen'd

  14. #854
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,363
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Xanthe Celaeno
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Spoiler: show
    Shotgun axe for the win!

  15. #855
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,520
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Notice, in the TV on in the first few minutes, the caption at the bottom talks about gang war raging in hells kitchen. Thought that was a nice touch.

  16. #856

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,306
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    I can't wait for the tie in to Cap 3 on this, they are setting it all up for something huge.

  17. #857

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,306
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Had a good laugh at the ending
    "SECRET WARRIORS UNITE"
    "You mean those two people from four episodes ago?"

  18. #858
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    I'm hoping we get some secret warriors we didn't see them recruit.

  19. #859
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,132
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    how the hell is fitz not dead after getting liquid nitrogened upside his head?

  20. #860
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    No no no no no no no no no

Page 43 of 80 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 1
    By 6souls in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 412
    Last Post: 2014-07-25, 18:39