I'm sorry you guys had to watch Eastern Conference hockey, I'm going to start a charity or something to bring good games to people who live on the east coast
I'm sorry you guys had to watch Eastern Conference hockey, I'm going to start a charity or something to bring good games to people who live on the east coast
I know I'm asking for a lot here, given my picks for this round, but let's go Wild!
Richards with 3 points tonight and i feel bad for him considering he won't be a ranger next season.
Looking forward to COL/MIN! John Forslund is calling it and he's the best.
Wow Crawford again
I was listening to the game for a few minutes while in a cab and the commentary from whoever is on 98.7FM is pretty bad.
man I don't know wtf is up with the STL arena but there have been some wacky bounces
wow that was a bullshit call against the Blues.
Yeah reffing is kind wtf tonight in both directions, letting a bunch of high stick/slash/cross check calls go but calling some really soft trips
Getz's face:
Spoiler: show
Spoilered because it's huge and some people might be squeamish I guess.
SCHWARTZ USED THE SCHWARTZ
he should trim his nosehairs!
and his bottom lip is HHUUUUGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEe
OT
Saad
Steen
on the upside, Getzlaf was already pretty rough looking before that
Osh.... damn it. y u be concussed.
Steen
Hossa
Sharp
Ott
Hossa