God I hate Lucic, yet at the same time, I want him on my team
Same with Perry
Oh shit I never got my predictions in. Guess I'll wait for round 2.
They're both pretty huge assholes most of the time but you're dumb if you wouldn't take both of them in a heartbeat. Especially Perry.
Here's the Datsyuk dangle for anyone who didn't see it:
http://gfycat.com/ZanySecretGalapagosalbatross
Fuck Corey Perry
http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net.../849018669.gif
"Hey did you already buy your tickets for game 5"
tampadouches dot gif
http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/...ff_hockey.html
In Defense of Lucic's Cheap Shot - Welcome to Playoff Hockey
In Defense of Lucic's Cheap Shot
SERIOUSLY ?!?!?! I guess Claude Giroux's baseball swing at someones head is okay too because "welcome to playoff hockey"
#BostonStrong
GDI Dallas
Shots 36-19 in favor of Dallas and lose, ugh. Gotta change things at home.
If nothing else this is showing Jim Nill what needs to be fixed in the offseason. Dallas obviously is still a few years away from a deep playoff team.
Just to clarify, I'm only mainly cheering for Iggy, not Boston as a whole >_>
Whatever helps you sleep at night, Vasp.
Cheering for Black Lucic = cheering for Lucic
Cheering for Lucic = Support nut spearing
Supporting nut spearing = Support Corey Perry
Support Corey Perry = full retard
Never go full retard
hueg gif
http://gfycat.com/ImmediateUntidyCutworm
Me and Richy were the only ones to pick Detroit to beat Boston? lawl
I actually picked Boston to win it all but I'm not going to cry even a teeny tear if they get eliminated this round.
Going to Disney today and thus I shall miss all the glorious playoff hockey this afternoon and evening has to offer. GO PENS, GO AVS, and GO HAWKS.
Did the spreadsheet get posted?
Just caught up with this thread - Everyone hates Boston so much, lol. Where's the looooooooove : (