Because LA's coach used to be our Coach, and LA is winning against NYR and he made us win when he coached us, so I know what good hockey is from watching him coach us.
Also, he's an incredibly defense-first minded coach. Which is why everyone thought Gabbo would be awful there when they first picked him up. And also why LA didn't lose in OT from a terrible defensive lapse in judgement.
Tampa is thinking about trading for Dan Boyles rights before he comes a UFA
vasp im pretty sure the events surrounding the rangers game 1 loss last night made you more salty then it made me
I really wasn't salty. I pointed out my own opinion, people disagreed and I argued my opinion. That's pretty much it. Sep being an asshole is just kind of typical.
Was a mix of Rangers taking a risk and an unfortunate bounce. Happens.
Boyle to Islanders.
Almost.
Isles making some alright moves. If he signs not bad for a team that needs more defense.
I don't trust it. Garth Snow has to do something retarded soon.
Maybe he'll trade for Clarkson. Maybe he'll lure Yashin out of retirement!
Welp. At least Ryan McDonagh agrees with what I said about him yesterday at the end of the game.
(For anyone wanting to kick a dead horse, the video is "Players speak on off day 6/05", between the 8:20 mark to 9:30 mark)
Everyone knows you and your 'play to not lose' super conservative attitude are wrong, I don't even gotta egg you on, you're getting enough grief from the others
http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/...1-26-20-PM.png
God damn it; of course it's Cletus.
Hockey players on Lebron's cramps:
lmao