• Navigation
Page 395 of 448 FirstFirst ... 345 385 393 394 395 396 397 405 445 ... LastLast
Results 7881 to 7900 of 8959
  1. #7881
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Xajii View Post
    hire paul maurice
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/attach...eifserious.jpg

  2. #7882
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    For whatever reason the only time I ever get cramps it's always in the arch of my feet. Every time I drop like a rock.
    I only get these when im laying in bed.

    I have no idea why

  3. #7883
    C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,936
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by BadKarma View Post
    I only get these when im laying in bed.

    I have no idea why
    i get leg cramps and foot cramps in bed at the end of the night i think its cause im tired, the worst is leg cramp during sex that you didnt even think you were gonna have and were basically about to pass out but then you know if the food is free etc so all of a sudden your body is like whoa there hold up and youre trying to pretend nothing is wrong but at the same time shakin your leg like a fuckin dog

    not that that has happened to me or anything

  4. #7884
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Xajii View Post
    i get leg cramps and foot cramps in bed at the end of the night i think its cause im tired, the worst is leg cramp during sex that you didnt even think you were gonna have and were basically about to pass out but then you know if the food is free etc so all of a sudden your body is like whoa there hold up and youre trying to pretend nothing is wrong but at the same time shakin your leg like a fuckin dog

    not that that has happened to me or anything
    I remember a girl in college that was on top of me when I got a calf cramp. I threw her over onto her stomach and kept at it as I was rubbing my calf lol. I thought she didn't even notice. Afterwards she just looked at me and goes "leg cramp?"

  5. #7885
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    I remember a girl in college that was on top of me when I got a calf cramp. I threw her over onto her stomach and kept at it as I was rubbing my calf lol. I thought she didn't even notice. Afterwards she just looked at me and goes "leg cramp?"

    "No, you're just ugly"

  6. #7886
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    I remember a girl in college that was on top of me when I got a calf cramp. I threw her over onto her stomach and kept at it as I was rubbing my calf lol. I thought she didn't even notice. Afterwards she just looked at me and goes "leg cramp?"
    OH GOD LOL
    Atleast she seemed understanding and appreciated your dedication.

  7. #7887
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
    I was all sad about no Pierre but AW YISS FLAWLESS VICTORY

    HIRE PIERRE AS COACH

  8. #7888
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    http://jets.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id...id=DL|WPG|home

    Guess I'm going this year too. Can add Scheifele to the hat with all the other autographs. This'll be like the...5th time meeting Stuart? He'll probably think I'm stalking him.

  9. #7889
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,328
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    This is easily one of my favourite "injury comparison" pics.

    In other news "no one cares about", Flames hired Craig Conroy and Brad Pascall as assistant GM's. Conroy's hiring is more of a promotion as he was a "Special assistant to the GM" as opposed to an assistant GM. Pascall worked for Hockey Canada for the last 2 decades and was most recently vice-president of hockey operations.

    Frankly, I like it. It's very... meh as far as hockey news goes, but I like Calgary's mentality of "you have a salary cap on players, but not on the brains who run the operations".

  10. #7890
    TOO MUCH MAN
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,264
    BG Level
    8

    NHL fans coming out in droves with the inferiority complex

  11. #7891
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Ishido View Post
    NHL fans coming out in droves with the inferiority complex

  12. #7892
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Pretty stoked Bylsma is available now. He'd be a great fit in Vancouver. Make it happen Benning!

  13. #7893
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Just got done with an 8 hour lacrosse tourney; four games in total. Am so completely beat; currently sitting back in sweatpants and pounding Yuenglings for hackey. Go Rags.

  14. #7894
    Certified Enhancement Shaman
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,872
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Meph Taru
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos

    is it just me or hasnt the game actually started yet?

  15. #7895
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Meph View Post
    is it just me or hasnt the game actually started yet?
    stupid fucking horse racing

  16. #7896
    Certified Enhancement Shaman
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,872
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Meph Taru
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos

    whats the point of singing the american national song when its not all american teams playing?

  17. #7897
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Meph View Post
    whats the point of singing the american national song when its not all american teams playing?
    Most of us dislike it too.

    Its tradition.

    Do you ever watch any American sporting event ever

  18. #7898
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Carter's knee may have exploded.

  19. #7899
    Certified Enhancement Shaman
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,872
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Meph Taru
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos

    I was hoping for angry yelling

    well, anyway, kom igen henke!

  20. #7900
    There are false prophets among us,
    who bring in damnable heresies,
    and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,058
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

    Someone is going to die in this game.

Page 395 of 448 FirstFirst ... 345 385 393 394 395 396 397 405 445 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2013 NHL Playoff Thread: BITCH WE MIGHT BE
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 13141
    Last Post: 2013-06-26, 08:57
  2. Replies: 11291
    Last Post: 2012-06-15, 09:02
  3. Replies: 8596
    Last Post: 2011-06-17, 07:09
  4. Replies: 6664
    Last Post: 2010-06-14, 00:40
  5. The official '07 NHL Playoff Thread
    By Norelco in forum Sports
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 2007-05-05, 12:08