Rip in peace Izzy
Rip in peace Izzy
This is literally the worst thing
I feel so bad for BK right now lol.
Kreider should have kreidered!!
I'm going to fucking go into cardiac arrest
May have had a stroke at some point in the last half hour
So now we get a goal likely that is a piece of garbage to end this. :/
I think my heart stopped several times during that OT.
Help me someone
Olde but relevant:
![]()
Whatever it is. Please end quickly. I cannot take this
Thank god for this thread and delicious IPAs, keeping me somewhat sane. That McD ping broke my brain a little tho.
Let it be said that we went out with a bang instead of a whimper
Holy shit anniversary of Messier powers activate
This year's playoffs has been possibly the most entertaining I've seen as an objective fan, and absolutely fucking traumatizing for anyone whose favorite team is currently one of the ones playing at any given time.
Omfg
Game won't end![]()
Dude fucking Emrick is the worst for this shit. Normal shot somewhere near goal "OHHHHHH! LUNDQVIST SAVE!!!!!!!"
Mike Richards having a helluva game