• Navigation
Page 44 of 448 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 880 of 8959
  1. #861
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Status: mayad

    I'm going to Portillo's, see you guys later for the Pens game lol

  2. #862

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,248
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Nicholai Tankyou
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Deader2818 View Post
    yes, I play hockey. I understand that you're wrong.
    Agree to disagree. We can argue about who played in better leagues though <3

  3. #863
    There are false prophets among us,
    who bring in damnable heresies,
    and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,058
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

    Leaving your feet is barely part of the criteria anymore for a suspension, not sure why people put so much stock into it. Principal point of contact.

  4. #864
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by nicholai View Post
    Agree to disagree. We can argue about who played in better leagues though <3
    Youre the one saying that its okay to jump into a hit.

  5. #865

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,248
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Nicholai Tankyou
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Sepukku View Post
    I don't like this Nicholai turd, why do we always get these scrubs come spring
    That's hurtful. I'm just saying something different and you attack me. But that's how Crosby fans usually are.

  6. #866

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,248
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Nicholai Tankyou
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    Youre the one saying that its okay to jump into a hit.
    I said it was a bad hit, just that he probably wont get as much as people think because they will say it wasn't as bad as it looked. I could be wrong but it's the playoffs they dont like suspending for long.

  7. #867
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by nicholai View Post
    I said it was a bad hit, just that he probably wont get as much as people think because they will say it wasn't as bad as it looked. I could be wrong but it's the playoffs they dont like suspending for long.
    yeah I know...suspensions in the playoffs never happen.

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post

    This hit, in game 3 of the cup finals, was worth 4 games (5 if you consider the fact he was given a game and it was only 5 minutes old). Seabrooks hit was MUCH worse.
    idiot

  8. #868
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,976
    BG Level
    8

    I say gone for the rest of the series.

    The precedence?
    http://theroyalhalf.com/wp-content/u...orresCelly.gif

  9. #869
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by nicholai View Post
    I said it was a bad hit, just that he probably wont get as much as people think because they will say it wasn't as bad as it looked. I could be wrong but it's the playoffs they dont like suspending for long.
    Ask Rafi Torres about that from a few years ago lol. Granted he's a giant shithead and known for dirty plays/hits, where as Seabrook isn't...but they gave him a nice long suspension after he killed Hossa.

  10. #870

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,248
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Nicholai Tankyou
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    yeah I know...suspensions in the playoffs never happen.



    idiot
    Did I say he wouldn't get suspended? Again, no, just that it might not be 5+ games. Granted it will probably be for the rest of this series/hawks playoffs.

  11. #871
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by synistar View Post
    I say gone for the rest of the series.

    The precedence?
    http://theroyalhalf.com/wp-content/u...orresCelly.gif
    No, Rafi is a known head hunter, Seabrook isn't, so they're not going to throw the book at him. 2 games I'm saying.

  12. #872
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Palin View Post
    Leaving your feet is barely part of the criteria anymore for a suspension, not sure why people put so much stock into it. Principal point of contact.
    Leaving your feet is just if its a charge or not so yeah it doesnt really matter lol.

  13. #873
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by nicholai View Post
    That's hurtful. I'm just saying something different and you attack me. But that's how Crosby fans usually are.
    http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m961tmUFcj1r3qnxf.gif

  14. #874
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,466
    BG Level
    6

    Brutal hit by Seabrook...a couple of games easy. Even if he didn't leave his feet before the hit (and shit on TV they even said he was on the ice by a toe...) head was the principal point of contact.

  15. #875
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Man, hope the Jackets and Pens game can follow through with that one.

    Need more OT. Please.

    Pretty, fucking please.

  16. #876
    Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,009
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    I think any illegal hit causing injury should be suspended at minimum through the remainder of the series provided it wasn't delivered during the series-deciding game. They can make open ended suspensions, they suspended Cooke the one year "through the first round of the playoffs" for the McDonaugh elbow and never specified a concrete number. They just suspended him for the last couple regular season games plus all of the Penguins first round games, regardless of how long it went.

  17. #877
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Quote Originally Posted by Selamis View Post
    Status: mayad

    I'm going to Portillo's, see you guys later for the Pens game lol
    I think I laughed out loud at this for at least 3 minutes straight.

    Portillo's is the only thing I seriously miss about Chicago.

  18. #878
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Sepukku View Post
    I think any illegal hit causing injury should be suspended at minimum through the remainder of the series provided it wasn't delivered during the series-deciding game. They can make open ended suspensions, they suspended Cooke the one year "through the first round of the playoffs" for the McDonaugh elbow and never specified a concrete number. They just suspended him for the last couple regular season games plus all of the Penguins first round games, regardless of how long it went.
    I think Torres got rest of the series against the Kings last year.

  19. #879
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,976
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Deader2818 View Post
    I think Torres got rest of the series against the Kings last year.
    Hence the picture. 2-5 seems about right for that irresponsible headshot.

  20. #880
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,466
    BG Level
    6

    Quick....Who has the Wheel'O'Justice handy?!?

    I wouldn't put it past the league to only give Seabrook 2-3 games.

    *Yes, I'm pulling out the conspiracy theory card...Chicago is the most well known/marketable team in the West...until everyone gets on the Teemu retirement train.

Page 44 of 448 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2013 NHL Playoff Thread: BITCH WE MIGHT BE
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 13141
    Last Post: 2013-06-26, 08:57
  2. Replies: 11291
    Last Post: 2012-06-15, 09:02
  3. Replies: 8596
    Last Post: 2011-06-17, 07:09
  4. Replies: 6664
    Last Post: 2010-06-14, 00:40
  5. The official '07 NHL Playoff Thread
    By Norelco in forum Sports
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 2007-05-05, 12:08