• Navigation
Page 60 of 448 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 ... LastLast
Results 1181 to 1200 of 8959
  1. #1181
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    I'll be honest I don't see where you going, mind explaining that point instead of just saying

    Oh your ratapata you suck in English?
    Well to be fair your english is about as useful as the tits on a male gorilla

  2. #1182
    Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,006
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    I'll be honest I don't see where you going, mind explaining that point instead of just saying

    Oh your ratapata you suck in English?
    Everyone rags on everyone here, people give me lolCrosby shit, people give Bruins shit, people give Canucks group shit, etc. But you've always only taken shit, you never give it - I've never once seen you make a good jab at someone til that Brett Hull comment, you're Ratapata, you're like the ultimate punch line in everyone's eyes. its bad enough Izzy has to live with the embarrassment that is buffalo, now hes got to also live with the weight of knowing hes the only person Rata ever actually made a good diss on in correct English?

  3. #1183
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,931
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Sepukku View Post
    I've never once seen you make a good jab at someone til that Brett Hull comment
    This was a good one though, so I think we should let it slide.

  4. #1184
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    The Brett hull joke was a reference to a twitter comment since izzy read Kerry fraser https://twitter.com/brewnoser/status/458051337973149697


    I should've explained it more

  5. #1185
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Sepukku View Post
    Everyone rags on everyone here, people give me lolCrosby shit, people give Bruins shit, people give Canucks group shit, etc. But you've always only taken shit, you never give it - I've never once seen you make a good jab at someone til that Brett Hull comment, you're Ratapata, you're like the ultimate punch line in everyone's eyes. its bad enough Izzy has to live with the embarrassment that is buffalo, now hes got to also live with the weight of knowing hes the only person Rata ever actually made a good diss on in correct English?
    Ok fine but why do I need to give people shit?

    I'm still not sure I understand correctly

  6. #1186
    Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,006
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    cause thats how talking sports with other teams' fans usually goes??? You don't act BFF with fans of your team's rival.

  7. #1187
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Quote Originally Posted by Sepukku View Post
    its bad enough Izzy has to live with the embarrassment that is buffalo, now hes got to also live with the weight of knowing hes the only person Rata ever actually made a good diss on in correct English?
    I didn't even notice until you mentioned something.

    Shit man I literally have nothing going for me. The Bruins won, Montreal is gonna win. Buffalo is still Buffalo...

  8. #1188
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Sepukku View Post
    cause thats how talking sports with other teams' fans usually goes??? You don't act BFF with fans of your team's rival.
    Yay guess I'm not normal to just discuss sports with people without having to bitch

  9. #1189
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,931
    BG Level
    10

    But Toronto is Toronto, so there's that. Really, me and Aragon are the true victims of circumstance here.

    Can we have a team in Markham now please?

  10. #1190
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    But Toronto is Toronto, so there's that. Really, me and Aragon are the true victims of circumstance here.

    Can we have a team in Markham now please?
    Glowsticktaru is a leafs fan too

    No?

  11. #1191
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Yay 3-0 lead

  12. #1192
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,931
    BG Level
    10

    Should be going into overtime.

    Also, that super pathetic first period cost them the game on top of that blown call.

  13. #1193
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Let's see how the media reacts now

  14. #1194
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Sharks playing better but Kings getting some good opportunities lol.

  15. #1195
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,637
    BG Level
    8

    Kings are blowing it.

  16. #1196
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    959
    BG Level
    5

    Best coast hockey.

  17. #1197
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    GUTLESS GOAL!

  18. #1198
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    I really thought LA would be able to contain San Jose more then they have.

  19. #1199
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    Nah, i saw this going bad before it started. Two deep runs take its toll. Hopefully they just win one at home and not get swept.

    I hope some changes get made though. We need a 2nd line center. Richards needs to go for sure. Brown as well since he can't score at all anymore.

  20. #1200
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    EVERYTHING IS HAPPENING

Page 60 of 448 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2013 NHL Playoff Thread: BITCH WE MIGHT BE
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 13141
    Last Post: 2013-06-26, 08:57
  2. Replies: 11291
    Last Post: 2012-06-15, 09:02
  3. Replies: 8596
    Last Post: 2011-06-17, 07:09
  4. Replies: 6664
    Last Post: 2010-06-14, 00:40
  5. The official '07 NHL Playoff Thread
    By Norelco in forum Sports
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 2007-05-05, 12:08