I dont even have any words for how terrible that was, LOCAL TEAMS ONLY GUIYZE.
btw, I got like 8 free drinks at the bar friday, IN CALGARY, for repping my habs shirt and hat after the game.
Yeah someone tried to tell me I should not be a Pens fan because I live here now. As if 30 years of loyalty to a team just automatically gets erased by a change in zip code. Fuck off with that noise.
When I first moved to Vancouver (during the season of their cup run), it was fucking unbearable how many people here were like "You're still a Flames fan? When are you going to start cheering for the Canucks?"
Only people in Pittsburgh could be this terrible.
(and lol, BG just told me RMNB.com is a "shady site" and I needed to rehost the image. wat.)
That makes me want to throw up.
"Crochkin".
The only people who should be allowed to do that are families with children in competing teams, like Brendan/Reilly Smith. Lucky for them, the third brother plays lacrosse.
Ok fuck this new BG shady site shit. Wheres Ragns.
So Landeskog/MacKinnon/Statsny have a combined 17 points in two games against the Wild... lol.
BJS STRIKE FIRST
BJS STRIKE AGAIN HAHA
Dude ... dude.
DUDE.
Fleury in full Playoff mode!!
I am not going to watch this shit.
LOOOOL FLEURY