• Navigation
Page 75 of 448 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 ... LastLast
Results 1481 to 1500 of 8959
  1. #1481
    Piece of shit Bruins fan

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,520
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Beat Daisukenojo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Buy me tickets
    You barely allowed me to buy you dinner!

  2. #1482
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,978
    BG Level
    8

    *looks at score for LA/SJ game on phone*

    I'm glad I'm watching Book of Mormon instead of watching the game. Ugh this series is unbearable.

  3. #1483
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,983
    BG Level
    10

    The Kings haven't been TERRIBLE in this game, at least.

  4. #1484
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,553
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

  5. #1485
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,983
    BG Level
    10

    It would be the guy in a Giroux jersey.

  6. #1486
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad


    this is the best

  7. #1487
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    I think the Sharks have simply figured out how to beat Quick. Just throw pucks at him as soon as you get a pass so he has 0 time to set up.

  8. #1488
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,466
    BG Level
    6

    That gif gives me all the warm and fuzzies.

    Big fan of swapping in Fast for Carcillo. Fast will eventually (possibly) become a more well rounded player than Carcillo, but he wasn't adding anything to the team. Can't hurt to have more sandpaper in the lineup.

    My brother and I were having the Mason/Emery debate earlier. If Mason is healthy enough to play the last few minutes of game 3, and seemingly game 4, why didn't he start game 3? I agree with riding the hot hand, but Emery did yeoman's work in his two games (aka period 2 of game 2). Need to capitalize.

  9. #1489
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,983
    BG Level
    10

    We got a game now ladies.

  10. #1490
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,983
    BG Level
    10

    Brown
    Pavelski

  11. #1491
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,553
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Gaborik
    Wingels

    Haven't watched the game at all... but will tune in for the OT!

  12. #1492
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,983
    BG Level
    10

    The Kings are not fucking around.

  13. #1493
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,983
    BG Level
    10

    Was that Pavelski that tipped that? Did I actually get a pick right!?

  14. #1494
    There are false prophets among us,
    who bring in damnable heresies,
    and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,058
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

    Some brutal turnovers by LA there. Wow.

  15. #1495
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    Sweep. Glad too. Hopefully means some changing will be made.

  16. #1496
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,978
    BG Level
    8

    Oh look, I didn't miss anything. I still have Kings in 7. So I guess I'm still in for that series? /wrists

  17. #1497
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas


  18. #1498
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh




    http://cdn1.vox-cdn.com/fan_shot_ima.../849589632.gif
    Bergevin rushing down to the players after the goal, whereas most other GM's stay up and high five.

    That passion :D

  19. #1499
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Deader2818 View Post
    So what you're saying is if Chris Lee did game 3 of Habs-Lightning he wouldnt have blown that no goal call?
    You mean Palat pushing Price into the nets then pushing the puck in the net with his glove and the ref let it go? Yeah, shit like that. DONT MATTER HAVE GALLAGHER
    http://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chor...dard_352.0.jpg


    Whatever were in the second round while the rest of you arent even sniffing elimination games (except that one Sharks fan). While you're worrying about your teams making it through to round two, I'm gonna be doing shots of rum while playing with my bitches tits in the club.

  20. #1500
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    stuff

    SEE YOU IN GAME 5 LOLZ
    LOLZ

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Did anyone actually had habs in 4?
    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    Bregor did
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    That guy is a mastermind
    Feels good man. I feel like Swaggy Pete:




Page 75 of 448 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2013 NHL Playoff Thread: BITCH WE MIGHT BE
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 13141
    Last Post: 2013-06-26, 08:57
  2. Replies: 11291
    Last Post: 2012-06-15, 09:02
  3. Replies: 8596
    Last Post: 2011-06-17, 07:09
  4. Replies: 6664
    Last Post: 2010-06-14, 00:40
  5. The official '07 NHL Playoff Thread
    By Norelco in forum Sports
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 2007-05-05, 12:08