• Navigation
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 373
  1. #341
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,114
    BG Level
    10

    Amateur to celebrate before the match is over =/

    Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

  2. #342
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Wrestled for years when I was younger; fairly certain he was actually assessed a 1 point penalty for "stalling". You effectively have to be actively engaging, or trying to engage, an opponent at all times. There's a fair amount of leeway for it and you generally get a verbal warning before a point penalty. Don't think this was for unsportsmanlike behavior.

    EDIT: And read Cail's article closer; they mention it in there, my bad.

  3. #343
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,245
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Abe's entrance when Japan took over the closing ceremony was perfect.

  4. #344
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    I was so hyped to see captain tsubasa

  5. #345

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,389
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Finally, the tourists can gtfo.

  6. #346
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Alvinho View Post
    Finally, the tourists can gtfo.
    Will the expropriated get their house back?

  7. #347
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,477
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Speedo & Ralph Lauren have dropped sponsorship of Lochte.

  8. #348
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,600
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

  9. #349
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    Famous sports athlete has sex. News at eleven.

  10. #350
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,114
    BG Level
    10

    Fastest man in the world and that's the best he picked up in Brazil?

  11. #351
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Fastest man in the world and that's the best he picked up in Brazil?
    My first thoughts too. Even with make-up she's pretty horrifying.

  12. #352
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    30th birthday. Guaranteed beer goggles on.

  13. #353

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,314
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    I think the makeup pic was the most horrifying, I can't tell if she was going for the chola look or birthday party rent-a-clown and got something in between.

  14. #354
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    relax, white boys. that nigga wasnt fuckin her because of her face. the rest of her is quite serviceable. and all the grinding he's doing in a club? the man is Jamaican. Daggering is a thing; look it up. grinding is in the light side of islander dancing, rofl. only thing he fucked up on was not smashin this hoe's phone and bouncing.

  15. #355
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,114
    BG Level
    10

    Her back shot was eh at best. I can see an island boy going crazy over it, but for most of us that shit is par for course.

    But look at me over here in the 305 and 954.

    Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

  16. #356
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    he's cursed with being too recognizable to slay other athletes in the olympic village. that's where the real dimes are

  17. #357
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,114
    BG Level
    10

    I thought it was the worst kept secret that all the athletes have crazy amounts of sex in the village, I always assumed it was with each other. I'd hate to have a spouse in the Olympics if I had to stay home and watch; with out a doubt there was a lot of adultery going on in Rio for two weeks lol.

  18. #358
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,591
    BG Level
    10

    Don't they hand out condoms by the truck load at the Olympic village? Forgot where I read it but it stated the olympics being one huge orgy is not farfetched to say.

  19. #359
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,626
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Yup. I think it was the Soichi games they had to airlift in more as they ran out of condoms half way through the games.

  20. #360
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    I thought it was the worst kept secret that all the athletes have crazy amounts of sex in the village, I always assumed it was with each other. I'd hate to have a spouse in the Olympics if I had to stay home and watch; with out a doubt there was a lot of adultery going on in Rio for two weeks lol.
    yep, all of the athletes fuck each other, it isn't a secret. I read that plenty of times the people don't even speak a shared language

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2012 London Summer Olympics
    By Cail in forum Sports
    Replies: 1591
    Last Post: 2012-10-05, 21:15
  2. 2008 Summer Olympics
    By Kang in forum Sports
    Replies: 1106
    Last Post: 2008-09-01, 17:03