Spoiler: show
Spoiler: show
best episode ever
I'm not really a fan of the character but I still sobbed like a child regardless. The hardest part for me was
Spoiler: show
Figured there would be rage...
Spoiler: show
Spoiler: show
This was pretty much how I felt through most of the episode lol. Even having it spoiled for me, it was still very sad, especially when:
Spoiler: show
Spoiler: show
Walking Dead vs Arrow: which fan base is the angriest at the moment?
This.Spoiler: show
I'd argue there actually hasn't been enough fighting against more than just grunts. Either way, just seems like the focus is less "heroes vs. villains" than it is cheesy romantic drama with masks that make life hard.
Spoiler: show
Ignoring the obvious discussion since very few people stay dead in this universe with all the time travel and new earths and all that...
Spoiler: show
Think it was just an armored prosthetic.
Spoiler: show
Plot twist.. Put her Katie Cassidy in iZombie as ADA to Aly Michalka!
Also holy shit, long time redditor and recent arrow watcher and just visited the Arrow subreddit and it is fucking hilarious. Way more funny than the walking dead.
The salt is so real, just reading the thread titles on there is hilarious.
A great way to start the day.
People are writing rants longer than my final papers for my masters thesis. Fucking silly. A lot more important things than this have happened in the television world than this.
Things like:
Whatever Happened to Shawn and Juliette from Psych
What was up with the pineapple in How I Met Your Mother
Is Dexter still chopping wood and how much wood would Dexter chop if Dexter can even chop wood.
Love these various quotes
Arrow has done something I never thought possible. It's now become worse than Smallville.
I swear...if they make Felicity take up the BC mantle... I will break some shit.
I don't think it's a coincidence that the doctor said she would be fine and then Felicity told her she'd be right outside for her and then she died. That would be enough to kill anybody's will to live.
. Tumblr definitely killed her.
. Yes she's dead
. I will watch the season finale and then goodbye to Arrow.
. And can someone please explain to me how this episode was "great?" It had shitty pacing, choreography, and the last 2 minutes were just a tribute to Tumblr. What exactly about this episode had people reminiscing about season 2?
What? There were just as many angry fans on tumblr as anywhere else.
Fandumb at its finest.