hey man, Supernatural got really fucking good again!
Is it over?Spoiler: show
hey man, Supernatural got really fucking good again!
Is it over?Spoiler: show
Not according to Amell.
http://comicbook.com/dc/2016/05/25/s...s-arrow-seaso/
and a non direct quote from the article"I do know that we’ve done a lot of work on Arrow to introduce the other shows, for lack of a better term, and now that that’s all done, we’re focused on doing the things that we do well for Season 5."--Stephen Amell
There will be some direct teases for Season 5 in the Season 4 finale of Arrow, airing tonight at 8pm ET/PT on The CW, including a big decision for Oliver Queen and a hint about where the flashbacks will take him next year.
Oh, my bad, when I said it's over I just meant this season. It was confirmed for another season a while ago.
So....
wheres the suspense
the plot twist
the cliff hanger
The last line by Felicity was directed at everyone who hates Olicity lol
Yeah, this is the first season that I haven't been excited about a single episode. Previous seasons I've always tried to watch the next episode ASAP. All of this season I've been like "Oh, a new episode of Arrow... Meeh, I'll watch it later if I'm bored".
From what Amell said in a recent interview (second hand info from Emergency Awesome) - Season 3 & 4 suffered from Guggenheim taking the time to pitch and write season 1 of Legends of Tomorrow. Midway through Season 3 it started to nose dive and the overall plot felt too generic which coincided with some of the episodes of the Flash.
No it probably suffered from Uncle Guggie having his head up Tumblr's ass.
Knowing that he helped write Legends of Tomorrow doesn't make me wanna watch it D:
It was a really difficult to watch TBH
It might have gotten better, but I gave up on Legends after 3 episodes. Full of the same shitty writing and poor plotting we saw with Arrow (and to a lesser degree) Flash this year, without the same kind of investment in the characters.
Yeah, I watched three episodes of it as well, and then gave up on it. I really wanted to like it, I really did. But it was just so hard to watch. I just simply can not for the life of me understand how it got renewed.
I watched all of Legends of Tomorrow, was definitely a chore to watch but gave me something to converse with my family about since they dont watch GoT or TWD.
Also what was up with Diggle in the Military uniform at the end
He's joining the army again.
Rick Gonzalez (Mr. Robot) cast as Jason Seaborn/Wild Dog
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/06/15...d-dog-season-5
Arrow casts Josh Segarra as Vigilante for season 5
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/06/16...ason-vigilante
Anyone else notice the splattered blood on the Arrow. Very nice touch.
Oliver looked like he was laughing at those bitch hits at the end