Yea thats why im waiting to see if those particular game modes change things up or its still the same run and gun shit![]()
Yea thats why im waiting to see if those particular game modes change things up or its still the same run and gun shit![]()
ive been playing rescue and i love it, but i will say most matches do definitely end with a whole team dying, not the objective being met
Ive been enjoying BFH so far; only qualm is it only released with like 7-8 maps. The rotation goes by quicker too, shorter matches, so its very apparent. Hopefully new expansion rolls out this summer already.
Is it me or the respawn in mp sucks? I lost count on how many time i spawn in the middle of enemy camp only living for few seconds, also when i kill someone they mysteriously spawn behind me like 2 seconds later and killed me.(ive done it too)
Picked this up Tuesday, havent been able to play yet due to work...how is it?
Sounds like how team deathmatch works in every shooting game ever made since Call of Duty became a thing.
Yea... No not even beta was this bad
So did ea have another total shit launch?
I stopped buying ea games at launch
yeah, TDM spawns are always dumb, because honestly you can't really balance TDM spawns well as there isn't a natural flow around a level based on objectives. Most times on a smallish map with the amount of people in a TDM match, most places are within view of someone, and it just becomes chaotic. TDM is never battlefields focus, and honestly i wouldn't expect them to put too much focus into balancing it.
Ohh yea i understand tdm sometimes stupid specially in small maps but this is different... My team would be on north side and somehow i spawn on south side in front of the enemy camp and get blasted in 2 seconds, i can kill someone and 2 seconds later he magically spawns behind me and kills me.
It seems they acknowledge the problem on twitter and working on a fix
I was just about to post how fucked up the spawn is on TDM. Crosshair how ever is on point!
What's the 24/7 metro for this game?
On PS4 theres no custom servers yet, so just game mode map rotations; I'm going to guess Hotwire cause people have a hard-on for easy XP points even if they lose and have a 0.3 K/D. I've seen people win MVP with double the 2nd best person's score cause all they do is ride shotgun and repair in the control point cars.
I do love Crosshair and the other round play game mode, best round play game play I've enjoyed in a console game in a long time.
I've only played Conquest (perhaps that is the problem) but this game just doesn't work for me as a BF title. The lack of explosives just makes it feel shallow to me. I've actually been playing BF4 more lately than I ever have, thanks to Hardline.![]()