Spoiler: show
Edit: Nvm. ^^; Shit! I just spoilered it for myself. I forgot new episode was tonight.
Sent from my SM-A505U1 using Tapatalk
Spoiler: show
Edit: Nvm. ^^; Shit! I just spoilered it for myself. I forgot new episode was tonight.
Sent from my SM-A505U1 using Tapatalk
one of those episodes might be (better be) Santiago and maybe another Kim's move from Nebraska to New Mexico
Cliff Main is gonna bring some heat soon too
Spoiler: show
Cliff Main bringing the heat is going to be interesting.
Also, missed cameo chance with the officers in the police car being Hank and Steve Gomez.
Bout damn time.
https://twitter.com/BetterCallSaul/s...83576548966400
Well...
Wondering if that was the scene that almost killed Odenkirk.
Spoiler: show
this shit is so good
Marion might be his undoing
After last night's episode, I think it's safe to say we're not going to get a happy ending. Which I shouldn't have expected from this show, but I was still optimistic he and Kim would find a way to get together and run off to Belize together.
Belize is a bad example, but somewhere warm and tropical.
Well at least Jesse made it to Alaska, Skyler got her deal, and Huell is free and fine. Though Francesca seems pretty miserable, what a great sendoff for the character, hanging up on Gene stammering "well I guess this is goodbye".
Oh man, Gene is doomed, dead man walking. Fortunately his assistant manager and keyholders at the Cinnabon seem pretty responsible and capable.
Kim is probably doing okay, but I imagine she is also a bit unrecognizable from the ABQ Kim we came to know. And I certainly don't think she's doing any better from that phone call. I wonder if we'll see that call from her side next episode.
S6E12: Waterworks
S6E13: Saul Gone
We're in for some shit.
Caught this in the trivia section on the Wiki.
Spoiler: show
It makes sense, but it kind of feels like an odd choice to put the focus entirely on Saul for the last few episodes (granted, since we're in the present, it's not like there are many other options left). Personally, I definitely don't see myself caring too much anymore unless the series ends with both him and Kim dead or in jail or otherwise in trouble because the two are by far the most unsympathetic main characters of the past few years thanks to their development in the last two seasons in particular.
Pretty sure this has retroactrively ruined Saul in Breaking Bad for me as well. Originally, I was going to finally rewatch Breaking Bad after this, then watch the movie, but I'll probably just keep the good memories and leave it be.
i for one do enjoy being a bit unsettled as Peter and Vince et al share with us tales of dark descent
i suppose it's as good a time as any to pump up these showrunners. over a decade and a half they have welcomed a BB fan on as set help only to become a writer before all is said and done, they have carefully nurtured the directing of multiple main actors over this time, and for good measure at the end, bring in all the directors at once so everyone can learn more about shooting in black and white
it's not purely focused on the product (and it's a great one); it's focused on community and growth. i'm grateful to have read about it
WE ARE IN SOME SHIT.
Spoiler: show
Really wish Rhea could have submitted this as part of her Emmy nomination. She absolutely nailed it.
I hope theres a little bit more with her still. Her story is done, but something still feels unresolved.
Spoiler: show
Sent from my SM-A505U1 using Tapatalk
Well we finally got the answer to a question everyone has been asking.
Spoiler: show
Marion ain't ever gonna play the game. Just like Nacho's dad.
Is there any redemption left for Jimmy at all?
One more to go, and what a ride it's been.