1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 1 hours, 18 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 22 hours, 41 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 3 days, 18 hours, 18 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 2 days, 15 hours, 41 minutes
Page 10 of 65 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 1290

Thread: Fan Fest 2014     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #181
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,379
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Fievel View Post
    Some of you are salty as shit over an in-game item. Did you guys really only buy fanfest tickets for the in-game item expecting it to be something great? lol
    Right? Jesus christ, lol

  2. #182
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    wow excuse me i'm not salty

  3. #183
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,379
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    do you know what happens to a wamoura that's struck by salt?

  4. #184
    ccl
    ccl is offline
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,016
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I wonder if someone will ask Yoshi "hey do you know how we were supposed to kill AV in ffxi at 75?"

  5. #185
    Piece of shit Bruins fan

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,520
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Beat Daisukenojo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    Quote Originally Posted by Odesseiron View Post
    I'm staying in Vegas for 7 days, gonna be meeting up with a ton of people I've been playing XI and XIV with, get trashed a couple times, go to some pool parties, get blazed, eat great food, whatever The fest fest will kill a couple days and might be *gasp* fun.
    I started planning to go just to FanFest, but then the missus and I decided to double-up on the plane tickets and turn it into a whole west coast road trip thing, and I'm honestly looking forward to that more than FanFest.

    I mean, I'm sure we'll enjoy FanFest, but I'm super-stoked to go back to the Pacific NW. (obviously)

  6. #186
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,116
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    moogle rod from the first ffxi fanfest was dope as hell.

    but honestly, big fuckin woop if this fanfest's reward is junk.

  7. #187
    True skill only comes from macro switching all your e-peen gear thru 10 pages
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,740
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    I blame Bayohne...




    and Rocl

  8. #188
    The Fucking Voice of Actually
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,052
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by kisada View Post
    moogle rod from the first ffxi fanfest was dope as hell.
    Though having a pie stuck in your bazaar for a while was a bit wracking.

    When they added the second rod though. Busting them on MNK and popping hundred fists, always good for a smile.

  9. #189
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,116
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    looking for an extra single ticket if anyone's got one. please let me know, thanks

  10. #190
    Sassy Tyrant
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,313
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Falisa Asile
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    2008 Fan fest turned you into an actual moogle. Can't beat that.

    http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...412_215049.jpg

  11. #191
    But I don't want my title changed
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,486
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Barely ever happened though to be fair, but then again the other thing it did was double food duration so yeah, shield was awesome.

  12. #192
    The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,045
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Someone sell me a ticket :D

  13. #193
    Piece of shit Bruins fan

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,520
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Beat Daisukenojo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    Art book to debut at FanFest, comes with Cid/airship minion code. Not sure if "debut" means it's for purchase there or if they'll show it off and then we can buy it later.

    http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...6769d64c85c167

  14. #194
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,998
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

    Well, I was going to pull up the community rep response on the topic earlier in the month, but it looks like they said the exact same thing.
    Just wanted to pop in and let you know that the current plan is to debut this book at the Las Vegas and London Fan Festival events and then to sell copies on the respective online store afterwards!
    We'll have some more details to share on the Lodestone soon, so please stay tuned!
    I should think it's safe to assume it'll be for sale in person...? Having a communal fanfest art book that you can look at but not buy would be pretty weird. Bonus points if they just throw it in everyone's swag bag (assuming it's just like a magazine, and nothing fancy), but I'm not going to hold my breath.

  15. #195
    Piece of shit Bruins fan

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,520
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Beat Daisukenojo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    Quote Originally Posted by Raldo View Post
    Bonus points if they just throw it in everyone's swag bag (assuming it's just like a magazine, and nothing fancy), but I'm not going to hold my breath.
    Yeah, that's what I'm hoping (pessimistically) for also, so that I don't need to buy two of them.

  16. #196
    True skill only comes from macro switching all your e-peen gear thru 10 pages
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,740
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Raldo View Post
    Well, I was going to pull up the community rep response on the topic earlier in the month, but it looks like they said the exact same thing.

    I should think it's safe to assume it'll be for sale in person...? Having a communal fanfest art book that you can look at but not buy would be pretty weird. Bonus points if they just throw it in everyone's swag bag (assuming it's just like a magazine, and nothing fancy), but I'm not going to hold my breath.
    lol, unlikely. I think they're going to be selling limited quantity of those at fan fest along with the Moogle plushy they showed during LiveLetter. Would be weird to only have the book as a display piece... Didn't they sell OSTs at a past event? I can't remember, but I thought I heard those were being sold?_?

  17. #197
    Piece of shit Bruins fan

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,520
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Beat Daisukenojo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    I don't know about Before Meteor and A Realm Reborn, but Umbral To Astral (or whatever it's called) isn't going to be out until after the western FanFest events are over. I think it's out in December?

  18. #198
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,757
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Waka Bo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Cairthenn View Post
    Someone sell me a ticket :D
    I thought you were already going D: was gonna see you and Fievel make out...

  19. #199
    But I don't want my title changed
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,486
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaano View Post
    I thought you were already going D: was gonna see you and Fievel make out...
    I keep demanding people give him their ticket but it hasn't worked yet.

    Give him your ticket

  20. #200
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,503
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Xenor Vernix
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

    Looks like there's a new live letter during the Vegas fanfest (17-19th October), no specific date/time announced yet. Patch is confirmed to be after that then, but I don't think anyone reasonably expected it to be in the first half of the month anyway. Hopefully we don't have to wait until then to get a date for it.

Page 10 of 65 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast