Probably for one of the upcoming seasonal events.
Probably for one of the upcoming seasonal events.
Scary... O_o
http://www.neko-sentai.com/images13/up306964.jpg
must of had a group spam instances and funnel all gear to him for hours.
idk, at some point you need to desynth only i90 stuff right? Have no clue how he managed that.
Rich as fuck? lol
Anyone know where they put the 'Taken' FATE now? THey moved it in this patch.
Original CT gear can be desynthed too. But not Syrcus loot.
i90 crafted armor can be desynthesized.
What other i90 gear can be desynthed besides crafted? I figures he just mass produced i90 nq's and went ham.
Sorry if it's been asked, didn't come up on search. I saw one site list this as introduced in 2.3 and one in 2.0 so I'm not sure if it's new or not, but for lack of a random question thread: Where does mage's choker come from?
1.0 I believe. i52 stuff isn't really obtainable in current version unless it rarely comes from ventures or something.
Oh, thanks. All those wiki sites didn't specify it was out of date. Good to know :D
BSM 100 is mind boggling. Like gulk said, must've had people running titan HM nonstop and funneling gear.
Aren't all of the Titan weapons non-BSM?
Titan weapons are all ALC I believe.
Well if your made of millions you could...
Sit and craft weapons -> quad meld it -> desynth -> repeat
thinking that probably cost a good 10mil minimum, but at that elvel he could spam the market with mastercraft materia
If anyones crazy enough to buy 3X 2.5mil materia well... O_o
Did we find how to get the magic chocobo broom yet?