Spoiler: show
me, too
https://x.com/gamedevdotcom/status/1971286365255208979
https://www.gamedeveloper.com/busine...try-of-defense
Microsoft disabling services from it's Azure cloud computing apps for being used as a surveillance tool. While Microsoft had pretty much already knew this, it was Israel's leeching of the Netherland's storage capacity that put it over the edge.
nice. im sure this will end the fighting. when does donny get his peace prize
The way I've seen it worded was that they've agreed to enter negotiations about releasing the hostages, not that they're actually releasing them.
I mean I'm pretty sure the hostages are the only thing keeping Israel from going full scorched earth on Gaza doesn't make sense to just release them with no guarantees that will immediately be ignored.
netanyahu prefers they keep the hostages and has turned down multiple hostage returns in exchange for a ceasefire already. he has also already said that the idf will not be withdrawing regardless of what trumps list says to israeli news.
apparently the people detained from the sumud flotilla were treated not very nicely in israel holding centers.
Looks like the war is over, Trump wins the Peace prize, and Gaza will be rebuilt for Palestinians.
If it lasts more than a week I’ll be shocked
Rebuilt in his image, duh.
I mean Biden brokered this shit too and neither could help themselves so
inshallah cynicism is easy and justified but cautiously optimistic this does represent the best path towards an end to the fighting so we can return to the regular immoral and unjust sub-genocidal status quo :]
This is just a cease fire. It won't last.
If all of the hostages on both sides get released then at least one good thing will come out of this. Them and their families will finally have at least some closure here. Some more than others.