Page 63 of 149 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 ... LastLast
Results 1241 to 1260 of 2979

Thread: Israel vs. Gaza round 99     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1241
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    palestine, lebanon, syria, and egypt... hit jordan next for giggles?

  2. #1242

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,995
    BG Level
    10

    maybe they'll attack one of our ships again just for a laugh

  3. #1243
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  4. #1244
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,904
    BG Level
    10

    Just think though, surely Hamas will give up now

  5. #1245
    Cyn
    Cyn is offline
    Old Odin
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,104
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Well, when your only tool is a hammer, every Gazan is a Hamas operative... or... something.

  6. #1246
    i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,827
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    It's unfortunate that the region isn't capable of giving Israel the boot for all their shit at this point. Jordan and Egypt aren't in a position and don't have the strength to push back.

  7. #1247
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,721
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    So where would all the Jews go if you just kicked them all out

  8. #1248
    i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,827
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    So where would all the Jews go if you just kicked them all out
    They lived there before and would live there after. However they will only accept a one state solution. So either they are forced into something different or they will slowly murder, expel, or otherwise Nuremberg-esque law their way to the whole ethnostate they seek to be. As they have been doing for decades now.

  9. #1249
    Weaboo of the House of Weave
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,548
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    wait, you actually, seriously, unironically believe that the Arab nations (primarily in north Africa) would simply allow Israelis to immigrate throughout the region?

  10. #1250
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    have you guys solved the israel palestine conflict yet

  11. #1251
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    have you guys solved the israel palestine conflict yet
    I have. But I'm not telling you how

  12. #1252
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    just glass 'em bro

  13. #1253
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    995
    BG Level
    5

    I'm not sure that the short or medium term outcome is, but I am delighted that there's way more pushback on the discourse against Israel. It's very rare for Israel to be on the back foot with their PR problems.

  14. #1254

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,432
    BG Level
    7

  15. #1255
    i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,827
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by carlweathers View Post
    I'm not sure that the short or medium term outcome is, but I am delighted that there's way more pushback on the discourse against Israel. It's very rare for Israel to be on the back foot with their PR problems.
    Their state propaganda is a beast. They are better than the Russian bots for sure too.

    Their constant "it's antisemitism" anytime someone criticizes them for anything (remember even Bernie campaigning and addressing that only to be called it? Lol) can only go so far for so long.

  16. #1256
    Tekki's Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    9,049
    BG Level
    8

    hitler is spinning like a turbine in his suicide chamber rn

  17. #1257
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicyryan View Post
    Their state propaganda is a beast. They are better than the Russian bots for sure too.

    Their constant "it's antisemitism" anytime someone criticizes them for anything (remember even Bernie campaigning and addressing that only to be called it? Lol) can only go so far for so long.
    mossad and fsb are neck and neck nowadays as top 5 most powerful counter-intelligence agencies in the world, when decades ago the kgb was either #1 or #2. shit has definitely shifted

  18. #1258
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  19. #1259
    Weaboo of the House of Weave
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,548
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh


  20. #1260

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,432
    BG Level
    7

    That's a nice way to sign your own death warrant.

Page 63 of 149 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 ... LastLast