Page 106 of 280 FirstFirst ... 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 ... LastLast
Results 2101 to 2120 of 5598
  1. #2101
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    SCR is after NCR WTF..

    December 2010
    December 2011
    January 2013
    February 2014
    May 2015

    Maybe they are working their way back to December?

  2. #2102
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,682
    BG Level
    10

    Incoming biggest collusion of all time.

  3. #2103
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,750
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    Doesn't matter, midwest doesn't even actually host real tournies anyways
    Didn't you go to UFGT last year?

  4. #2104
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    lol USF4 at EVO confirmed as PS4 version as well, I think that just unsold me on going to EVO this year, great day all around

  5. #2105
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Of course....

    https://twitter.com/MarkMan23/status/567918603242074113

    There are easily 3-4 companies I would rather buy a stick from before Madcatz

  6. #2106
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,750
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I think he means loaners, I believe Wizard said they did that for KI last year.

  7. #2107
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Yeah there'll be loaners. Unless you play octo gate. Or pad. Or Hitbox. Then get fucked, lol. Wish they would have announced this earlier so I could have at least budgeted things to go to Final Round instead.

  8. #2108
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,900
    BG Level
    10

    You have 5 months, and I posted on here that was a solid rumor a month ago. I'm buying my PS4 stick in Tokyo in exactly 35 days

  9. #2109
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    I also just dropped nearly another grand on stream equipment upgrades because I wasn't planning to be forced into a new stick to play one game. And I'm less worried about the money anyways than about the timing difference, and we don't even know what that will be or when we'll know what it is, because the game doesn't even have a release date yet. I can get past the $200 + having to buy yet another version of the game, but doing so just to play on something 2 frames off seems blah.

  10. #2110
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,900
    BG Level
    10

    Well, we don't know if the PS4 version will be 2 frames off like the PS3 version.

  11. #2111
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    At best it'll just be the PC version, which is the same timing just without all the slowdown issues and in 1080p.

  12. #2112
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,900
    BG Level
    10

    PC version is best version, so lets go!!! Mago approved.

  13. #2113
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    I wouldn't mind it if it was the same everywhere. Problem for me is that it forces me to not compete in local tournaments for the time leading up to EVO because it takes me awhile to adjust tatsu loop timings between versions. I'd play PC version fulltime if it didn't fuck my timing for locals every week.

  14. #2114
    THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU
    Avatar of Fury.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,584
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    At best it'll just be the PC version, which is the same timing just without all the slowdown issues and in 1080p.
    Actually, I just thought about this. This may be a blowup for a number of existing streamers who are still on 720p/60FPS cards. Most of those cards can only handle 1080p/30FPS maximum. Obviously we'd be downscaling to 720p after the fact for Twitch, but that would be on the stream end, not the feed end.

    I already have a U3 but now I really should be eyeing an XCAP-1.

  15. #2115
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    So far I've just kept my PS4 at 720 when I need to record, I'm holding out for that HDFury thing

  16. #2116
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    https://twitter.com/BananaKen/status/567925693989851136

    Seems like Luffy may have to get used to the dualshock 4 ;o

  17. #2117
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,750
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I'll actually probably sign up for SF4 now since I could just use my Hori pad and not have to bother with Dualshock thru a converter.

    And if anyone doesn't already own a PS4 stick seriously look into padhacking a Hori Fighting Commander 4. I would not be surprised if the circuit board in that controller is the exact one they're using in their PS3/4 sticks.

  18. #2118
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    I'm getting the FC4 padhack done soon but I'm not going to sign up for SF4/book a trip until I see some indication of the timing it runs at. If it's the same as PS3/PC then idk, I might go just to drink and do casuals/MMs and not enter, or I might just spend that cash on a new recording/editing laptop

  19. #2119
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,750
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I honestly wouldn't be worried about it. Since the PS4 is running off an x86 architecture (i.e. it's basically a PC) the port should be very similar if not identical to what we see in the PC version.

  20. #2120
    THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU
    Avatar of Fury.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,584
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Page 106 of 280 FirstFirst ... 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 ... LastLast