Page 56 of 280 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 ... LastLast
Results 1101 to 1120 of 5598
  1. #1101
    Old Odin
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,198
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Don Katsu View Post
    Hype as fuck. Did Uryo really register as Chun Li? Lol
    why isnt there a top poison player yet!!!

  2. #1102
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    I thought every Poison over there was a top one

  3. #1103
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    https://twitter.com/solidxpanda/stat...202048/photo/1

    NO idea who that is doing a FT5 against Snakeeyez

    For UMVC3
    Jan and RayRay MIGHT be competitive

    USF4
    Integra and Fourwude maybe
    Not sure about Joe Love and Boi Toi

    The rest of these matches will be very one sided lol

  4. #1104
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Marvel online...?

  5. #1105
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    Marvel online...?
    No I think these are exhibitions at Absolute Battle 5 (Texas tourney I believe)

    That's WTHamad with Snake Eyez, he's decent but not on Snake Eyez's level at all. I think he was top 8 or 16 at whatever that was that Snake Eyez won recently

  6. #1106
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Oh lol, I saw UFN and was like wut

  7. #1107
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,882
    BG Level
    10

    Because it never gets old:


  8. #1108
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    I am so free to Gief it's not even funny lol

  9. #1109
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Lol I didn't know Canada Cup is this weekend. Pepeday and Poongko will be there.

  10. #1110
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,676
    BG Level
    10

    Smug pulled off an infinite on Dieminion at NLBC lol.

  11. #1111
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Smug pulled off an infinite on Dieminion at NLBC lol.

  12. #1112
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

  13. #1113
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    lol the site is not rendering properly for me (using chrome)

  14. #1114
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    tl;dr is CC is selling coaching/netplay sessions, $40/hour for KBrad/ChrisG and $20 for 75 minutes with Broly or Alex Myers

  15. #1115
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,676
    BG Level
    10

    CC forever with some new kind of hustle lol.

  16. #1116
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    I want to pay the $20 for Alex Myers just to see if I can beat him with a day 1 Gief to prove I'm not alone

  17. #1117
    THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU
    Avatar of Fury.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,584
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Topanga A League has officially started.

    Today's matches:
    sako (Elena) v. Bonchan (Sagat)
    SANTAROU (Sagat) v. Pugera (Ibuki)
    Umehara (Evil Ryu) v. Michael-tan (Ken)
    Uryo (Chun-Li) v. NEMO (Rolento)
    TOKIDO (Akuma) v. Kazunoko (Yun)
    Momochi (Ken) v. Fuudo (Fei Long)
    Michael-tan (Ken) v. Pugera (Ibuki)
    Bonchan (Sagat) v. Uryo (Chun-Li)
    Momochi (Ken) v. SANTAROU (Sagat)
    sako (Elena) v. NEMO (Rolento)
    Umehara (Evil Ryu) v. Fuudo (Fei Long)

    Only results I haven't seen are the last set.

    EDIT: USD's SRK newspost, which usually stays up to date on the card as well as results/rankings - http://shoryuken.com/2014/11/07/topa...treaming-live/

  18. #1118
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,738
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Sako off to a rough start

  19. #1119
    THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU
    Avatar of Fury.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,584
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Uryo/Nemo, Sako/Nemo and Daigo/Michael-tan are probably the 3 I really want to sit down and watch. Especially seeing how Uryo went 3-0 against Nemo's Rolento.

  20. #1120
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blackrose View Post
    Uryo/Nemo, Sako/Nemo and Daigo/Michael-tan are probably the 3 I really want to sit down and watch. Especially seeing how Uryo went 3-0 against Nemo's Rolento.
    I'm curious to see how Tokido beat Kazunoko 3-0. That match up fucking sucks for Akuma.

Page 56 of 280 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 ... LastLast