Page 62 of 71 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 ... LastLast
Results 1221 to 1240 of 1415
  1. #1221
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,391
    BG Level
    6

    Some of these reviewers are giving it a bad score just because it's a superhero movie.
    I feel we'll have plenty of such reviews.

    The whole movie is a celebration / culmination of 10 years of Marvel movies so of course it empathizes what made those great. It doesn't try to appeal to every single audience, but instead pleases its fans to 100.

  2. #1222
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Yeah, the stock I put into RT is so low. I usually comb through some of them to see what they're thinking, but yeah. Superhero fatigue, etcetc.

  3. #1223
    Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    I have a few peeps I look at the reviews from for serious movies but for superhero stuff? Fuck it.

  4. #1224
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,918
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    If you don't like this movie you probably also don't like orgasms either

  5. #1225
    Electric Six groupie
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,451
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jayne Barsala
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia

    Got an old FFXI buddy coming into town late Saturday, so I just got tickets for a 1:45AM showing at the Navy Pier IMAX (one of the original imax projections). It's going to be lit (and late as fuck). I hope I can keep myself off the internet for 36hrs.

  6. #1226
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,228
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Alistaire Lexander
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    Yeah, the stock I put into RT is so low. I usually comb through some of them to see what they're thinking, but yeah. Superhero fatigue, etcetc.
    "Come on guys, there's other stories to tell." --James Cameron, director of the upcoming 4 Avatar sequels

  7. #1227
    Certified Man-Child
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,470
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    85% now at RT. how many DC folks are yucking it up at "Lulz, lower than Wonder Woman" right now
    Not stunning and brave enough

    Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

  8. #1228
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    If that's the only win DCEU can get, then I guess they'll take it? Lmao

  9. #1229
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,779
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I can't see this until Tuesday due to work/friend schedules. Really taking all my will to not check the spoiler topic. The weekend will be the worst since I assume spoiler-in-the-thumbnail vids will start hitting Youtube hard.

  10. #1230
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,115
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    I can't see this until Tuesday due to work/friend schedules. Really taking all my will to not check the spoiler topic. The weekend will be the worst since I assume spoiler-in-the-thumbnail vids will start hitting Youtube hard.
    You have like 3 or 4 posts into the other thread before you risk seeing some serious spoilers. For reals, don't go in there.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

  11. #1231
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    33
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    10/10 i take back that comic book films cant be oscar worthy

  12. #1232
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,896
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    Saw it, loved it, will be my first movie since SW7 that I'll see more then once.

  13. #1233
    Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyC View Post
    10/10 i take back that comic book films cant be oscar worthy
    Fam, how do you have a 2012 join date. Have you been lurking that long?

  14. #1234

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,315
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    OMG. So far away. I'm gonna be so pissed if I die before these come out.
    From page 1 of the thread. Congrats, 2014 me. You made it. Worth the wait.

  15. #1235
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,465
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    From page 1 of the thread. Congrats, 2014 me. You made it. Worth the wait.

  16. #1236
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,483
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    Fam, how do you have a 2012 join date. Have you been lurking that long?
    Spends most of his time on Twitter.

  17. #1237
    Wesley Crusher 4 Lyfe!
    Skywalker's Severed Hand

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    733
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Psychodwarf Ironflute
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Just saw it. 5/7 Still trying to catch my breath. So fucking good!!

  18. #1238
    BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,131
    BG Level
    9

    I'm still stunned so I can't critique the movie right now so I am just going to let out my raw emotions.

    To the director and producers:

    Spoiler: show
    FUCK YOU!! To many feels for God's sake! You said hero's would die and there not coming back. That better have been a big
    fat lie!!
    you assholes!

    <takes a deep breath>

    Let me be clear I'm not saying I didn't like it, in fact I think I it might be the best Marvel movie ever made. But the feels man!

  19. #1239
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,228
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Alistaire Lexander
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    I'm still stunned so I can't critique the movie right now so I am just going to let out my raw emotions.

    To the director and producers:

    Spoiler: show
    FUCK YOU!! To many feels for God's sake! You said hero's would die and there not coming back. That better have been a big
    fat lie!!
    you assholes!

    <takes a deep breath>

    Let me be clear I'm not saying I didn't like it, in fact I think I it might be the best Marvel movie ever made. But the feels man!
    I'm...just gonna go ahead and respond to that in the spoiler thread.

  20. #1240
    Old Odin
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,095
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Take that shit to the spoiler thread. Keep this one safe.

Page 62 of 71 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Avengers 2: Age of Ultron (May 1, 2015)
    By 6souls in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 1414
    Last Post: 2020-02-08, 22:41
  2. The Amazing Spider-Man 4 (May 4, 2018)
    By 6souls in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2014-04-29, 09:56