• Navigation
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 542
  1. #21
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    GOOD CUZ I CANT WAIT FOR CAM BOMBS TO JERICHO COTCHERY AND TIQUAN UNDERWOOD ALL DAY E'RY DAY
    Don't you dare forget about Marvin McNutt

  2. #22
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,130
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Oh yea! Almost forgot about all the skirks/spags dram traming too!

  3. #23
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    and in an instant he was gone, a shooting star in the blackness of an infinite universe

  4. #24
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Skirkle View Post
    blackness
    Reported

  5. #25
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,130
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Oh man, Gad is back too?! I love you football threads....now we just need miz+demo

  6. #26
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Oh man, Gad is back too?! I love you football threads....now we just need miz+demo
    Demo didn't post all last year I think. Miz just shows up once or twice a season to drop some truth bombs and peace out. I think we lost Valisk and M0W for good too.

    rip in peace sports subforum

  7. #27
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Is this the untimely end of Milhouse

  8. #28
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,130
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Skirkle View Post
    Is this the untimely end of Thrillhouse
    *

  9. #29
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,704
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I think Demo showed up for like, 1 post right before the playoffs started.

  10. #30
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,608
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    We lost valisk after he got so much sand up his vagina due to the valisking comments that I'm amazed the United states didn't invade him for oil.

  11. #31
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,130
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    We lost valisk after he got so much sand up his vagina due to the valisking comments that I'm amazed the United states didn't invade him for oil.
    This might be one of my favorite posts

  12. #32
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    not even ashamed to admit I miss m0w. demos too obv. his wife ate his computer or something right?

  13. #33
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    I miss all our fallen comrades

  14. #34
    SF Fan circa 1988
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    916
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Rakiel Kanan
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Hooray for another season of lurking in the NFL thread!

  15. #35
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    JULIO LOOKING EXPLOSIVE EARLY

    for the love of all that is holy, may JULIO's foot stay in one piece for a few more years at least. that's all I ask

  16. #36
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    New sigatar is terrifying Mossy

  17. #37
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    need some JULIO juju to come back from a 4 win season

  18. #38
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    We lost valisk after he got so much sand up his vagina due to the valisking comments that I'm amazed the United states didn't invade him for oil.
    Mother of god

  19. #39
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,638
    BG Level
    10

    don't worry guys, sure we lost some people, but we gained people like ninjalotter who made that never count out touchdown tom thread, surely he will be here and post regularly for the preseason and regular season and first round of the playoffs

  20. #40
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Adajer View Post
    This fin coach.....
    We have one hope for the future and it is this guy

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 876
    Last Post: 2013-09-03, 00:47
  2. Replies: 733
    Last Post: 2008-08-30, 00:10