A gigantic waste of space
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Maurauc Baelfyr
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

It's nice and light this time round, but there's some cool stats. The village of 100 Tarutaru is adorable!

Campaign
    BG Level

Adorable and funny but so many info I'd want to know about seem to be lacking

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Like how many active subscriptions they have (just canceled two of mine cause i'm not currently playing) and how many characters (not duplicates) have entered into delve in the last month. something along those lines.

A gigantic waste of space
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Maurauc Baelfyr
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

You can kind of calculate the number of "active characters" based on the login points exchanged.
    5,100,000,000 points, 13 campaigns, 4000 points per character (Seems high to me, quite a few where I didn't log in every day, but hey) gives 100,000 active characters. Make your guess on active subs based on how many characters people have per account (I'd guess 3 average).

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Those job splits seem pretty suspect. 16 jobs tied for last place at ~1%? Have they ever given details on when and how they determine a main job? Rdm hasn't been used for much in forever, outside the casual soloers, until the most recent update that gave them their new spells. 9% of the player base maining Rdm seems far fetched.

My guess would be they just see who's on what job at the time when doing a sweep. Any other method would require logging how much time you spent on a job or in combat with it. For the former, just idling in town could skew it terribly.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I wouldn't be surprised if they just tallied every single job over lvl 1 (or maybe 5) on all characters and counted those as main jobs. Considering the 6 starter jobs are 84% of total job distribution and all.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Probably that. The analysis was likely done by someone that didn't know anything about FFXI.

Also, this census sucks.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

I liked when they had the monsters with the highest kill numbers. I doubt its Sand Sweepers anymore lol, probably Tojil.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

lol probably not. It'd more likely be Twitherym or some crap. Don't care how much people spammed 1 NM, the total isn't gonna be higher than some fodder mob. Also Behemoth/KB were probably killed more this year than Tojil. I'm also bummed how little info they put in this census. Was curious how many 119 RME there were and the distribution of each.

Campaign
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Hitou View Post
    Was curious how many 119 RME there were and the distribution of each.
    ^this
    And average item level, and average reforged AF/Relic obtainment, and way more details on jobs etc.
    Disappointment

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

No merit points and job points distribution too. This really IS disappointing.