my condolences to chrius, also I think both first round matchups will be boring by halftime
my condolences to chrius, also I think both first round matchups will be boring by halftime
also im going to be salty if RUTGERS is the b1g team that doesn't get a bowl. illinois gtfo
The only way this gets worse is a fiesta bowl rematch with Boise and TCU
SB's going to have a livestream that begins 3 ET
http://new.livestream.com/accounts/6...events/3637635 | http://www.sbnation.com/college-foot...off-ap-coaches
live
Sparty vs Baylor cotton bowl
I like the Orange and Peach matchups
Badgas lose, Minny re-enters the rankings
![]()
Do you hate badga or something ?
I am a Minnesota native. We hate all things Wisconsin & Iowa.
Auburn #19 with 4 losses; not terrible, but just means a shitty bowl game. RIP
Rumors of an FSU Assistant Coach caught pulling a device out of the pads of a player after the game?
Peach Bowl is going to be a great chance to put up or shut up.
We have a BG bowl pickem right?
Maybe this? Doesn't seem like a big deal if this is what it is.
http://espn.go.com/college-football/...l-championship
Jacobs' computer is fueled by data that arrive in real time, courtesy of GPS monitors the players wear in specially designed straps across their chests -- sports bras the team has renamed "bros" -- that track everything from acceleration rates to heart rates and, most important to the dozens of Seminoles patiently waiting for official results, speed.
I thought that at first, but they look like sports bras and were limited to practices I thought. Someone had a facebook vid and what the guy pulled was a black rectangle that he quickly put away. It just looked shady, but idk if it really was unless it was a radio transmitter for calling in defensive plays to the field.
Nvm just saw where and what the monitor looks like on the catapult system, that is what it was. Just shady the way he retrieved it, and I didn't think they could use them in play.
Louisville vs Georgia in Belk bowl (Not sure how)
Clemson to Russell athletic (who did the citrus take, big ten? )
notre Dame vs LSU in Music City.
All very weird.