whether you like it or not, you know damn well why notre dame got that game
now let's move on to more important issues, like requiring every athlete on the UNC football team to write a passable college essay before the game starts
RUTGERS!
whether you like it or not, you know damn well why notre dame got that game
now let's move on to more important issues, like requiring every athlete on the UNC football team to write a passable college essay before the game starts
RUTGERS!
Only thing I can think of is TV draw? Louisville would have sent more fans. hell, they sent 20,000 to South Bend. A respected writer in Louisville said that UL was going to the Russell Athletic so long as MSU went to the Orange. That didn't happen because of some crazy ranking movements by the committee, so they were going to the Music City. There was some underhanded shit by LSU because they insisted on playing Notre Dame (according to some LSU beat guy), so that happened. And Louisville ends up where they are.
Are we sure Plow didn't hack Tyche's account?
I could use some Big 12 hurting right now to numb this bowl selection disrespect.
There are some good games on that list though. There are some really shitty games on that list too. Won't be as good a bowl season as last years.
Yeah UGA wanted money, who wouldn't? But we were also just burned by Oregon and the Pac-12 in OOC scheduling and Louisville wasn't a big enough deal to make it worth the hassle, so why not get a payday out of it? Would probably have been revisisted if not for adding Mizzou and A&M and having to redo schedules all over again.
I think, at least the higher tier games will be just as good as last year, especially with the Top 4. Those are National Title-level games, and we get three of em.
The lower tier ones are shit though, yeah, and I probably won't watch.
Another season, another New Year's Day bowl.
Every bowl with Badga is an important one. Taking on a mighty SEC West team.
A writer for the Hartford Courant wrote a column that because of the Big 12's dilemma (lack of CG), UCONN should jump at trying to get in the Big12
I've never wanted to win a game more since 2009 SEC Championship. Can't believe TCU got fucked. Is Chrius still alive?
UConn just got beat by SMU. I wouldn't want UConn to join my High School's league.
Cincinnati makes so much sense. It's a good hub for the terrible WVU addition. They'll be good travel partners. Decent football program that could improve maybe in a better conference. Good basketball coach that is usually a tournament team. I think they should be option 1. BYU is a bit far West, but it could work. Then, Boise. I think it's two of those three.
green ded
oops
The best part is that a bit after Clemson was announced to the Russel who-gives-a-fuck bowl, Swinney announced that they'll probably go ahead and have surgery on Watson's ACL. When we were projected to the citrus bowl, the expectation was that he'd play.
I sure as hell wouldn't drive down there to watch Stoudt throw 3 pick-6s to Oklahoma...