Is Michigan really getting run outta the Big House by..Minnesota?
Is Michigan really getting run outta the Big House by..Minnesota?
Arkansas just got #karma'd so hard lol
since michigan looks like shit am i allowed to sit here and seriously think we might beat them at home next week
RUTGERS!
FSU certainly doesn't look like the #1 team, especially on defense. Still, a win is a win and that makes 20 in a row. Notre Dame comes to Tally in 3 weeks and that is gonna be quite the game.
WOULDA BEEN A COMPLETION IF HE CAUGHT IT
THANKS BRAD FOR YOUR EXPERT COMMENTARY
Notre Dame sure looks good.
lol
A Texas A&M/FLA ST playoff game would be like 55-54 I'm pretty sure.
Cincy D is soooo bad.
Rofl, Ohio State set a single game yardage record with about 2 plays remaining. The next snap ended up too high and they fell on it several yards from where the LOS was. So they had the record for a total of one play and then it was gone.
michiganning face
lolSC
I was at the game. Wow, I mean we lost but everyone, myself included, thought were we gonna be mediocre at best and get blown out. I don't like moral victories but we're better than I thought.
And yeah we are like 5-3 against fsu at home, we're always good at screwing them when they should destroy us.
Charlie Weis fired today. Brady Hoke likely next.
mizango likely killed himself after USC lost