• Navigation
Page 4 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 2232
  1. #61
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    I still remember when BAMA WAS BACK and then they finished 3-6 with a loss to a 6 win big 10 team in some bowl that I don't think exists anymore.

  2. #62
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    I still remember when BAMA WAS BACK and then they finished 3-6 with a loss to a 6 win big 10 team in some bowl that I don't think exists anymore.
    Music City Bowl still exists, and it was 5-loss Minnesota. But yeah that pretty much sums up the Mike Shula era. Even his one good year was vacated.

  3. #63

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,299
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Oh my stars.

  4. #64

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,299
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Four Notre Dame starters booted from the school today for academic fraud. Rumor going around is a female tutor wrote papers for them in exchange for sex. HIIIIYOOOOOO!!!!

  5. #65
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    JPGS

  6. #66
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,637
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    female tutor wrote papers for them in exchange for sex. HIIIIYOOOOOO!!!!
    was she looking to baby daddy them or something, am confus

  7. #67
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,702
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Maybe she just loves that jock cock.

  8. #68

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,299
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Got my season tickets in the mail today, fuck yeah! Face value for all of them was $465, as a booster I only paid $280. Totes worth it.

  9. #69
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    I've been asked for my old WSU ID to get people into the basketball games cheap so much the last couple years lol.

  10. #70
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,411
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Braxton Miller apparently injured shoulder during PM practice. Ohio State currently 'does not have a response they would like to make regarding Braxton Miller".

    An entire season without an over-hyped OSU?!

    GLORIOUS!

    Urban Cryer mad as fuck?!

    PRICELESS!

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ps60753a71.gif

  11. #71
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,133
    BG Level
    8

    yeah hes out for the season, spartans only tough game is the 2nd game of the year.

  12. #72
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    Of all the years to schedule LSU...

  13. #73
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,637
    BG Level
    10

    maybe RUTGERS will beat ohio state now!

    right guys?

    guys?

    RUTGERS

  14. #74
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    it would be a real knockout blow if the iron fist of rutgers put those ohio state pussies on the ground

  15. #75
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,637
    BG Level
    10

    jk we goin 4-8 at best this year

    rutgers

  16. #76
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,411
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti View Post
    jk we goin 4-8 at best this year

    rutgers
    Better potential record than OSU.

  17. #77

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,299
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Bobby Bowden AMA on Reddit. http://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments...ach_dadgummit/

    Best part?

  18. #78
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    5,930
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Got my season tickets in the mail today, fuck yeah! Face value for all of them was $465, as a booster I only paid $280. Totes worth it.
    Were they $280 each? Or is there a school out there with cheaper tickets than Oregon State? I paid $510 for 3 season tickets.

    Side note: I'm going to three away games (Colorado, USC, Washington), getting two tickets to each game, and the price for those six tickets was $478, only $32 cheaper than the 21 home game tickets I got.

  19. #79

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,299
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    $280 total for seven home games. No away games or bowl games included.

  20. #80
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Byrd View Post
    Were they $280 each? Or is there a school out there with cheaper tickets than Oregon State? I paid $510 for 3 season tickets.

    Side note: I'm going to three away games (Colorado, USC, Washington), getting two tickets to each game, and the price for those six tickets was $478, only $32 cheaper than the 21 home game tickets I got.
    Wow, I'm going to be driving through Boulder the day you guys play there >.>

Page 4 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2986
    Last Post: 2014-10-05, 19:11
  2. Replies: 620
    Last Post: 2014-08-08, 17:16
  3. Replies: 1280
    Last Post: 2013-08-06, 22:04
  4. Replies: 1007
    Last Post: 2012-08-15, 11:04
  5. Replies: 3052
    Last Post: 2011-12-06, 04:25
  6. Replies: 706
    Last Post: 2011-02-08, 18:19
  7. Replies: 1343
    Last Post: 2010-01-22, 12:33
  8. Replies: 2259
    Last Post: 2008-12-04, 12:51