• Navigation
Page 88 of 112 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 ... LastLast
Results 1741 to 1760 of 2232
  1. #1741
    BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,144
    BG Level
    9

    I just want your monopoly on the trophy to come to an end. Or a meteor to fall on Tuscaloosa. Whichever really.

    In better news Tennessee is bowl eligible this year. That is some progress for us I guess.

  2. #1742
    FNH
    FNH is offline

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,804
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    I just want your monopoly on the trophy to come to an end. Or a meteor to fall on Tuscaloosa. Whichever really.

    In better news Tennessee is bowl eligible this year. That is some progress for us I guess.
    Hey! I had to live through the Dubose/Franchionne/Price/Shula era, let me enjoy this!

    I am afraid to matchup against Oregon, if we get that far, based on what was seen today.

  3. #1743
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,919
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by FNH View Post
    Depends how comfortable they are with mediocrity. You have the West always being a contender for the national championship, and in the East you have Mizzou coming in and winning back2back east titles. At some point you have to make a move if you want more than a 9 or 10 win season.
    The bigger question is whether Slurrier WANTS to stay. Next year's prospects don't look much better than this year's (6-6 in the SEC Least). Will he put up with another rebuilding year (or 4) before he throws in the towel and retires?

    And I'm glad to finally be done with that "HIGH FIVE" horseshit. Fucking gamecock fan/losers pretending like history doesn't matter prior to 5 years ago. Ugh....

  4. #1744

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,326
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Jameis Winston has his worst game of his career by far. Seminoles still win. No Zooking today.

  5. #1745
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,744
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    I know nobody else cares, but NC State 35, UNC 7.

    Go To Hell Carolina! HAHAHAHAHA Fuckin cheaters


  6. #1746
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,156
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Bo Pelini fired

  7. #1747
    FNH
    FNH is offline

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,804
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Bo Pelini fired
    Incoming Muschamp to Nebraska

  8. #1748
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,800
    BG Level
    10

    sounds to me like Nebraska could use some SCHIANO MEN

  9. #1749
    FNH
    FNH is offline

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,804
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    In all seriousness he had a 67-27 record there. Seems a bit out of left field. Must be something else to this or they want an Offense oriented coach?

  10. #1750
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    224
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Temperament on the field, higher expectations than four losses per season for seven consecutive years, complaints about the fan base, under-coaching with above-average recruiting, lack of conference titles.

  11. #1751
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,908
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by FNH View Post
    In all seriousness he had a 67-27 record there. Seems a bit out of left field. Must be something else to this or they want an Offense oriented coach?
    They want to win conference titles and go to BCS bowls. Pelini couldn't accomplish either in 7 years.

  12. #1752
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,800
    BG Level
    10

    ohey, i won the college pickem thing

    i am the greatest

    (RUTGERS!)

  13. #1753
    FNH
    FNH is offline

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,804
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    They want to win conference titles and go to BCS bowls. Pelini couldn't accomplish either in 7 years.
    I imagine they won't have such a long contract on the next guy until he produces. They still owe him near 8m.

  14. #1754
    FNH
    FNH is offline

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,804
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Lane Kiffin to Nebraska. lol. Though I could see losing Smart to them.

  15. #1755
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Will Muschamp to Nebraska

  16. #1756
    the elephant whisperer
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,677
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by FNH View Post
    Lane Kiffin to Nebraska. lol. Though I could see losing Smart to them.
    Stop it. (but yeah, he gone.)

    That was a crazy ass game...was intense as hell and fun, but the defense needs to get its shit together in a hurry.

  17. #1757
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Maty Mauk threw for like 60 yards against Florida. So naturally he is gonna throw for 350 against Bama

  18. #1758
    FNH
    FNH is offline

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,804
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Jim Mcelwain has done a great job turning Colorado State around he might get an offer.

  19. #1759
    FNH
    FNH is offline

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,804
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    Maty Mauk threw for like 60 yards against Florida. So naturally he is gonna throw for 350 against Bama
    That's the way it always is, but I'm more worried about their defensive front against a battered bama oline.

  20. #1760
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,411
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    I can't be the only one thinking Nebraska would made a play at a up and coming coordinator over an established HC, am I?

    If anything, Florida would be the one going after an established coach. They don't have the patience to build for 4 years.

    Someone hire Bobo as a HC. Please?

    I'll give you a box of girl scout cookies!

Page 88 of 112 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2986
    Last Post: 2014-10-05, 19:11
  2. Replies: 620
    Last Post: 2014-08-08, 17:16
  3. Replies: 1280
    Last Post: 2013-08-06, 22:04
  4. Replies: 1007
    Last Post: 2012-08-15, 11:04
  5. Replies: 3052
    Last Post: 2011-12-06, 04:25
  6. Replies: 706
    Last Post: 2011-02-08, 18:19
  7. Replies: 1343
    Last Post: 2010-01-22, 12:33
  8. Replies: 2259
    Last Post: 2008-12-04, 12:51